导读： 除动词时态与非谓语动词之外的动词考点，它包括被动语态、情态动词、动词形式的变化、动词用法辨析、动词 be 的误加与漏用等。下面是......
Have you ever heard from the saying: All work and no 76.
play make Jack a dull boy?What this means is that if you 77.
study all the times you will become a boring person. You 78.
must go out and having fun with your friends, otherwise 79.
you will lose him. No one wants to be friends with the 80.
person who that only works and studies. Perhaps you have 81.
a confidence problem. Please try remember that the work 82.
you do is for yourself rather than for anyone else. You do 83.
not have to compete your classmates. No one can be 84.
happier in studying seven days and seven nights a week. 85.
Although I'm 1 6 years old，but my father still treats 76. _____
me as a careless children. He doesn’t value my opinions. 77. _ _____
He is very strict with me and often punishes me about 78. _ _____
leaving things lying around in the house while he did this 79. _ _____
all time. I think he fails to set an example to me to 80. _ _____
follow. But he often says：“Doing as I say，not as I do.” 81. _ _____
Even worse，he points out my past mistakes to guests， 82. _ _____
making me feel hurting. I love my father, but I can’t 83. _ _____
bear what he does. I have been tried many times 84. _ _____
to talk with he but he never listens. Please, help me. 85. _ _____
Every morning Steve went to work by train. As he 76. _____________
has a long trip, he always buys newspaper. It helps 77. _____________
make the time passing more quickly. One Tuesday 78. _____________
morning, he turned over the sports page. He wanted 79. _____________
to see the report about an important football match 80. _____________
the night before. The report was so interesting that he
forgot to get off at his station. He did not know it unless 81. _____________
he saw the sea. He got off at the next station, and had to wait82. _____________
a long time for a train to go back. It was no doubt that he arrived 83. _____________
late at the office. His boss was angry when Sieve told to him 84. _____________
why he was late. “Work is very important than football! ”.85. _____________
(1) He lied down by the side of the path to rest. (lied 改为 lay，lie 表示“躺”时，其过去时是 lay) (全国卷)
(2) Charles and Linda were seeing near the top of the building. (seeing 改为 seen，因为从含义上看，此处谓语应用被动语态) (全国卷)
(3) Books may be keep for four weeks. (keep 改为 kept，因此处要用被动语态) (全国卷)
(4) …and let you know when the book you want has returned. (returned 之前加 been，因从句意上看，此处要用被动语态) (全国卷)
(5) Uncle Ben will also go back for Christmas. (go 改为 come，由句意可知) (全国卷)
(6) They eager to know everything about China and asked me lots of questions. (eager 前加were，因此处缺谓语动词) (全国卷)
(7) I’d like to your pen-friend, and get to know more about your country. (to 后加 be / become，因 would like后要接不定式，根据句意此处应加 be / become) (全国卷)
(8) What your favourite sport? (what 后加 is 或将 What 改为 What’s，此句缺谓语) (全国卷)
(9) I use to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interested in football. (use to 改为 used to，此为习语，意为“过去经常”) (全国卷)
(10) I was used to watch it every night. (去掉 was，因 used to do sth 是固定表达，意为“过去常常做……”) (全国卷)
(11) There will an important game next month. (will 后加be，此处缺谓语动词) (安徽春季卷)
(12) Because of so much viewing, children may not be develop the habit of reading and the ability to enjoy themselves. (去掉 be，因它与其后的动词 develop 相冲突) (北京春季卷)
(13) I followed her advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. (去掉 should，因 put 和 followed 是平行结构，作并列谓语) (全国卷)
(14) As we were all left home at an early age. (去掉were，因句中已有谓语动词left，“我们离开家”又是主动，不能再加be) (天津卷)
(15) I often dream of a teacher. (a teacher 前加上 being 或 becoming。根据后文的内容看来，作者不是梦见老师，而是自己梦想“成为”一名教师) (年湖北卷)
(16) Without enough knowledges, you can never learn well.(learn改为teach，因上句讲“为了教好，教师不得不学”，此句便是“没有学问，就决不会教好”) (年湖北卷)
短文改错对并列连词的考查主要涉及and, but, or, so 等几个表示并列、转折、选择、因果等关系的词语。严格说来，这类错误主要属于行文逻辑的错误。
(1) We tried to fix it and there was nothing we could do. (and 改为 but，因此处语意转折) (全国卷)
(2) I told Mother, Father, Sister, all my friends here what a great time I had. (all 前加 and，表示并列关系) (全国卷)
(3) It is a very important exam but I can’t afford to fail it. (but 改为 and / so，此处表因果关系，并非转折关系) (北京春季卷)
(4) She was smiling but nodding at me. (but 改为 and，因此处并无转折之意) (全国卷)
(5) It looks as if my parents treat me as a visitor and a guest. (and 改为 or，a visitor 和 a guest 应是选择关系，意思是“好像我的父母亲把我当作一个来访者或一个客人”)
(6) The food was expensive and the service was good. (and 改为 but，此处意义发生转折) (全国卷)
(7) I’m the captain of our school team so with my fellow players we’ve won several games. (so 改为 and，表并列关系) (安徽春季卷)
(8) My grandma was the best cook in the world but could make the most delicious dishes.(but 改为and，此处表示并列，而不是转折) (江苏卷)
(9) So once you’ve started collecting seriously, you… (So 改为 But，因为前后是转折关系) (年浙江卷)
(10) Clever as she is, but she works very hard. (去掉but，因前面已有引导让步状语从句的连词 as(=though 虽然)，千万不要受汉语句式“虽然……但是……”的影响，而重复用连词) (福建卷)
(11) I teach them, play with them, but watch them growing up.(but 改为and，因为 teach / play 与 watch 是并列关系，而不是转折关系) (湖北卷)
(1) Do you want a bath at once, and shall I have mine first?
(2) Are you going to clean your car before and after supper?
(3) Hurry up, and you’ll be late for school.
(4) She never said she was rich, and she was.
(5) Mr Smith worked very hard so without any success.
(6) Everyone asked me to go, but I went.
(1) and 改为 or，or 在此表选择。
(2) and 改为 or，or 在此表选择。
(3) and 改为 or，or 在此表示“要不然”、“否则”。
(4) and 改为 but，but 在此表示转折。句中的 she was 为 she was rich 之省略。
(5) so 改为 but，此处语意转折。
(6) but 改为 so，so 在此表示因果关系。
短文改错对形容词与副词的考查主要涉及形容词和副词比较等级的误用(尤其是在本身已是比较级的词前误加more)、形容词与副词的混用(如修饰动词时误用形容词或修饰名词时误用副词)等，另外，用作表语时该用形容词的却误用了名词、简短副词(如 in, down 等)的误加与漏用、涉及形容词搭配的as…as 结构、how 与 what 的混用等也是常考的考点。
(1) After an hour or so we began to feel very frightening. (frightening 改为 frightened，因它表示某人感到害怕，而不是令人害怕) (全国卷)
(2) Charles said, “As soon as I see a realy tall building, I want to climb it. (realy 改为 really 或 real，若改为 really，则修饰 tall;若改为 real，则修饰 building) (全国卷)
(3) Last Sunday, police cars hurry to the taller building in New York. (taller 改为 tallest，因从含义上看此处应是最高级) (全国卷)
(4) As a result, people in the modern world generally live much more longer than people in the past. (去掉 more，因为 longer 本身已是比较级，不能再受 more 修饰) (全国卷)
(5) Therefore, there are still some countries where people have shorter lives. (Therefore 改为 However，因此处语意转折) (全国卷)
(6) People in industrial countries can expect to live for twice so long as people who lived a few hundred years ago. (so long as 改为 as long as，其意为“与……一样长”) (全国卷)
(7) In some places you may borrow many books as you want. (many 之前加 as，因as ... as 结构不完整) (全国卷)
(8) I told Mother, Father, Sister and all my friends here that a great time I had. (that 改为 what) (全国卷)
(9) I never knew a ride down a river could be so much exciting. (去掉 much，因 much 不能用来修饰形容词的原级，尽管它可用来修饰比较级和最高级) (全国卷)
(10) I’m sure we’ll have a wonderfully time together. (wonderfully 改为 wonderful，因它是放在名词前作定语) (全国卷)
(11) First, let me tell you something more about myself. (去掉 more，因从上下文看，这是第一次给对方写信，不存在谈谈“更多情况”的问题) (全国卷)
(12) I used to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football. (interesting 改为 interested，be interested in 意为“对……感兴趣”) (全国卷)
(13) Also, the sport teaches us the important of obedience. (important 改为 importance，teach 后可接名词或代词作宾语，但不接形容词作宾语) (全国卷)
(14) Unfortunate, there are too many people in my family. (Unfortunate 改为 Unfortunately，因此处要求用副词作状语) (全国卷)
(15) I think I liked those classes because I felt that they helped me understand what the world works. (what 改为 how，how 在此表示方式) (北京春季卷)