当前位置: 首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语 > 电话银行情景对话

电话银行情景对话

2015-11-24 17:34:22 编辑:ruan18650468816 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 成考报名 浏览:

导读: 情景 银行 电话B:Yes I want to remit 500 RMB yuan in cash to my son in Beijing University ...

  以下是中国招生考试网www.chinazhaokao.com为大家整理的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!更多资源请搜索英语频道与你分享!

  电话银行情景对话

  对话一:

  A:May I help you?

  A:您需要什么服务吗?

  B:Yes.I want to remit 500 RMB yuan in cash to my son in Beijing University.

  B:是。我要寄500元人民币给我在北京大学读书的儿子。

  A:All right. Our bank provide “Remittance Express” for individuals. It is a kind of quick and convenient electronic remittance.

  A:好的。我行为您提供又快又方便的“汇款直通车”个人电子汇款业务。

  B:How long does it take?

  B:需要多长时间?

  A:We're sure that the remittance will arrive within 24 hours after you complete the slip.

  A:我们保证汇款在您填好汇款单后24小时之内到达。

  B:How much does it cost?

  B:费用是多少?

  A:The service commission is 1%.So you should pay 5 RMB yuan.

  A:手续费按汇款额的1%收取。所以您须付5元人民币。

  B:All right.Here is the money.

  B:好的。给您钱。

  A:Please fill in the remittance slip in triplicate.

  A:请您填写汇款凭证,一式三份。

  B:Yes…,is that OK?

  B:行……,这样填可以吗?

  A:Let me see.Well…,please sign your name on it.

  A:让我看一看。嗯……,请您签名。

  B:OK.

  B:行。

  A:This is your remittance receipt.

  A:这是您的汇款收据。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  对话二:

  A:I want to remit some money to Shenzhen.

  A:我要汇些钱到深圳。

  B:Do you have a current account with our bank?

  B:您在我行有活期账户吗?

  A:Yes,I have.

  A:有的。

  B:Now we offer three kinds of quick and convenient remittance: account to account, cash to account or cash to individual, which do you prefer?

  B:现在我行提供三种快捷方便的汇款业务,有账户到账户、现金到账户、现金到个人,您选哪一种?

  A:Account to individual.Can you send it there in a quicker way?

  A:我选账户到个人。您能否用较快的方法汇过去?

  B:If you choose urgent remittance,we're sure that the money will be there within 2 hours .

  B:用加急汇款,我们保证两小时内可以到账。

  A:How much do you charge?

  A:贵行是如何收费的?

  B:Except for the 1% of the handling fee, we charge you 11.70 RMB yuan of urgent telegram charges.

  B:除了1%的手续费,还要收11.70元人民币的加急电报费。

  A:It's all right.I hope to send it there in a quicker way.

  A:没关系。我希望尽快汇过去。

  B:I'll handle it for you as soon as possible. It won't be long.

  B:我尽快给您办。时间不会太长。

  对话三

  A:Is there anything I can do for you?

  A:需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

  B:Yes.I have got the remittance advice of your bank.

  B:是的。这是贵行的汇款通知单。

  A:Let me take a look at it.

  A:给我看一看。

  B:Here it is.Mr White called me up on the phone about it half an hour ago.You see,I am here for the remittance.

  B:给您。怀特先生在半小时之前给我打电话,告之此事。我来取款了。

  A:20,000 RMB yuan sent by Mr. White from Shenzheng. Show me your passport,please.

  A:20,000元人民币,怀特先生从深圳汇出。请把您的护照给我看一下。

  B:Here is my passport.

  B:给您护照。

  A:Do you take cash or deposit it in our bank?

  A:您是取现金还是存在我行呢?

  B:I'd like to draw 1,000 RMB yuan for my expenses and the rest to be deposited into my account in your bank.

  B:我取1,000元人民币,以供日常开支,其余的钱存在我的账户上。

  A:OK.Here is your money with the receipt and your passport. Please check it.

  A:好的,给您钱,回单和您的护照。请核对。

  B:Right.Thank you.

  B:不错。谢谢


电话银行情景对话相关热词搜索:情景 银行 电话

1、以下是中国招生考试网 http: www chinazhaokao com)整理的《旅游英语口语对话:烤肉》,希望大家喜欢! 1 Smoked Salmon and Aperitif 旅游英语口语对话:烤肉(2015-07-06)

2、以下是中国招生考试网 http: www chinazhaokao com)整理的《校园英语口语对话:还人清白》,希望大家喜欢!1 clear (ones) name被人冤 校园英语口语对话:还人清白(2015-07-06)

3、以下是中国招生考试网 http: www chinazhaokao com)整理的《英语口语对话:护士长的作用》,希望大家喜欢! Teacher:The head n 英语口语对话:护士长的作用(2015-07-06)

4、电话预订 英文 房间Booking Rooms 预订房间电话预订房间英文对话(2015-11-24)

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“电话银行情景对话”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"电话银行情景对话" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/yingyu/yingyukouyu/59081.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!