Relax in the sentence
(1) we have been always considering sth (recreational activities) as something to relax ourselves or something that can add color to the dull routine of every day life。
(2) Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life。
(3) For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment 。
(4) Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character。
(5) sth, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom。
(6) Sth does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。
(7) What‘s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work。
(8) Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character。
(1) Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that some certain sports contribute directly to our health by giving us some physical exercises。
(2) As a matter of fact, travel has become part of our life. This situation is encouraging, for it not only broadens people's minds to the extend which may not be reached previously, but also relaxes them physically, which help people work out mental problems more actively。
(3) Pollution poses a great threat to our existence. =Some of the…are poisonous and dangerous to health。
(4) Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet。
(5) …Under considerable pressure from… therefore…will only add to their burden。
(6) I see three kinds of pressure working on people today: pressure from education, family and career. It is easy to blame the school for charging too much money, the family members for the heavy burden, the society for the fierce competition. I think people should relax. It is important for them to keep a good mood under whatever circumstances。
(7) Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness。
(1) Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened。
(2) For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn。
(3) The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets。
(4) Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up。
(5) By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks。
(6) Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities。
(7) In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom。
(1) sth can give students team-spirit and teach them how to cooperate with others. Because in those activities, students usually need to cooperate with others in order to get good achievement。
1. pull yourself together. 振作起来.
2. keep your chin up. 别灰心.
3. don’t let it get you down. it will be over with soon. 别为此烦恼. 事情很快就会过去的.
4. don’t be so miserable! 别这样愁眉苦脸的.
5. cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿.事情会有好结果的.
6. take heart- we’ll find a way out. 振作起来,我们会有办法的.
7. keep trying! don’t give up the ship. 继续努力! 别轻易放弃!
8. loosen up! it’s not worth getting upset about. 放松点儿! 不值得为这件事苦恼.
9. hang in there. things will get better. 坚持住,情况会好起来.
10. keep smiling! things will calm down. 乐观一点,事情会平息下来的.
11. it’s not as bad as all that. 事情没有那么糟.
12. things are never as bad as they seem. 事情往往不像看上去的那么糟.
13. win a few, lose a few. that’s life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此.
14. let’s look on the bright side. 我们来看看它好的一面.
15. every cloud has a silver lining. 再黑暗的地方也有一线光明.
16. when god closes a door, he opens a window. 山不转水转.
17. tomorrow is another day. 有明天就有希望.
18. stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. 别太操心了,没有你地球照样转.
(carry the weight of the world on one’s shoulders:自以为重任在肩.)