当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 好词 > 英文台词

英文台词

2016-01-19 10:08:26 成考报名 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 浏览:

导读: 英文台词篇一《经典英文电影中经典对白》 ...

以下是中国招生考试网www.chinazhaokao.com为大家整理的《英文台词》,希望大家能够喜欢!更多资源请搜索成考报名频道与你分享!

英文台词篇一
《经典英文电影中经典对白》

经典英文电影经典对白 1、《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》

(1)、After all, tomorrow is another day!

不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

(扩展) hey ,are you all right?

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。

Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.

今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

1

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

2.《Titanic泰坦尼克号》

(1)、

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 (泰坦尼克号)

(2)、

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

(3)、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

(4)、We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

(5)、There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

2

(6)、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

(7)、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

(8)、All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

(9)、To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

(10)、We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

(11)、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

(12)、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow nor dying; neither there has any had more pain, for the former world passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

(13)、Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

(14)、Jack死亡前的对白:

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

(15)God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.(Titanic)

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有, 也不再有悲伤和生死离别, 不再有痛苦, 因往事已矣(泰坦尼克号)

3、《FORREST GUMP阿甘正传》

(1)、Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

3

(2)、Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

(3)Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

(4)、

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love.

"where is my jenny?"

当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

(5)、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

(6)、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。

(7)、Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

(8)、You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。

(9)If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

(10)、It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

(11)、I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。

(12)、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

(13)、To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。 《阿甘正传》

4、《The Pursuit of Happiness当幸福来敲门〉

(1)、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something. You got a dream,

you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.

别让别人告诉你你不能做什么,你有梦想,你就得保护它。人们自己做不成什么事情,就想要告诉你你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。)

4

5、《007系列》

(1)、"Bond. James Bond."

(2)、"Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录

6、《The Terminator终结者》

"I'll be back!"

7、《The Lion King狮子王》

(1)Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

(2)I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。

(3)I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

(4)When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

(5)It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。

(6)You can't change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。

(7)Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

(8)This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

(9)Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

(10) I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。

(11)、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

8、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

(1)、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

(2)、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

(3)、Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

(4)、You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

(5)、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

(6)、You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易

(7)、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

(8)、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

(9)、When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious,

5

英文台词篇二
《英语经典台词》

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

英文台词篇三
《英语中优美的电影台词》

值得背的电影台词

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

英文台词篇四
《英文电影中的经典台词》

英文电影中的经典台词

一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】

1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人

2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。

3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!

5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。

6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。

7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.

Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

二. 【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】

1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。

4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,

and I'll find the answer,.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

8.What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.

如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。

9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

5.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

6.It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。

7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

9.His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

11.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

12.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。

13.Stupid is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。

14.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。

15.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进

16. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光

17.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)

18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)

19.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)

22.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)

23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)

24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】

You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.

The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"

你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。

what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?

I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱

we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意

We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)

Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们

The big zero.什么都没有

Talk to me. 跟我说

Here's the thing.有一件事

Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀

he's really working someone.他在谈正事

we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏

天问个好吧!

looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神

With discretion.很谨慎

"Whatever it takes." 无论什么条件

don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人

let's go for it.接受它吧

Confirming assignments.确认分配

The promised land.愿望实现

would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?

Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班

How sick is that 真糟糕

We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的

All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?

Send the waiters right in. 让服务员都就位

college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱

Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系 Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了

I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳

I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?

Close, very close.对,很对

you've been working out?你还在健身吗?

Fair warning. 注意

Nice call.好建议

Line it up. 瞄准

Off we go. 留下我们

work up an appetite 引起食欲

board of directors 董事会

This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了

We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力

Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊

Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见

What the heck? 怎么回事

Again from the top. 再来一遍

Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind. 我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。

Same here. 我也是

What is she up to? 她准备干什么?

Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,

You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧

Coming right up. 马上来

in the meantime 同时

Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头

It's been wild 有点疯狂

Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些

Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛

Let's run it back. 再来一场

You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚

Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装

I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天

英文台词篇五
《经典英文台词》

英文台词篇六
《电影中经典的英语台词》

值得背的电影台词

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,

tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is

attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

英文台词篇七
《英语电影台词》

经典英文电影台词

Popular Movie Lines

I.Forest Gump 《阿甘正传》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

3. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

4. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

5. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂

II.The Lion King《狮子王》

1. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

2. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

4. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

5. You can’t change the past. 过去的事情是不可以改变的。

III.Kung Fu Panda《功夫熊猫》

1. There are no accidents.一切早已注定。

2. There is a saying, yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it’s called the present (the gift).俗语说,过去已成为历史,明天还是未知,今天确是天赐,所以视它如礼物。

3. You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。

4. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed,

because I thought if anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you, the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China! 可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你--中国最伟大的功夫师父!

5. There is no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness! 牛人不收费, 迷死人不偿命!

IV. TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》

1. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2. There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

3. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

4. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

5. To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

V. Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》

1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3. You can tell a lot from a person’s voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的

人。

4. Your destiny can be your doom. 命运也许会成为厄运。

5. I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

VI. Gone with the Wind《乱世佳人》

1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2. I think it’s hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

3. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

4. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

5. After all, tomorrow is another day. 不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

VII. The Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救赎》

1. Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

2. Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

3. I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。

4. Don’t forget that there are places in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something inside that they can not get to, that is hope. 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就

是希望。

5. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

VIII. Brave Heart《勇敢的心》

1. “Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——” “是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!我们的自由!”

2. God makes men what they are. 上帝决定了人们的身份。

3. Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

IX. The Godfather《教父》

1. Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

2. I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。

3. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

4. Don’t hate your enemy, it affects your judgments. 不要憎恨你的敌人,那样会影响你的判断。

5. You make the choice, and this is your price. 你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

6. I will never do anything guilty. 我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

X. Moulin Rouge《红磨坊》

1. Strom clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. 暴风雨的乌云可能会聚集,星星可能会碰撞,可是我会永远爱你,直到地老天荒。

2. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. 你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。

3. The longest distance between a pair, is not that I stand before you but you can’t feel me I love me, but we can never stay with each other while we both love each other. 世界上最远的距离,不是我站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你,而是彼此相爱,却不能永远在一起!--------出自印度著名诗人泰戈尔诗集《飞鸟集》

4. The past passed by, the future is not coming yet. Whatever it going to be, all we have is, is this, the present. 过去的已经过去了,而未来还没有来临,无论以后会怎样,我们所能拥有的,只有这个,现在。

5. I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world. Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person. 我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你知道总会有这样一个人。

6. Time rolls on and youth is gone. 光阴飞逝,青春不再

英文台词篇八
《最近电影经典台词中英文版》

少年派的奇幻漂流经典台词

1.If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。

2.All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生就是不断的放下,但最遗憾的是,我们来不及好好告别!

3.When you understand life and self are not used to overcome but to get along! You will understand some things although not reasonable, but you must believe, they are strong, you must rely on!当你明白.人生和自我都不是用来战胜而是用来相处的!你就会明白有些东西虽然并不合理,但你必须相信,那些东西并不牢固,你必须依靠!

4、I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. 这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。

5、Don't be deceived by these things and scenery, children, the society is very complicated.别被这些事物和光景蒙骗了,孩子们,社会很复杂。

6、Faith is like a house, can have a lot of room.信仰就像房子,可以有很多房间。

7、At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach letter.同时信不同的宗教就等于什么教都没信。

8、Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will die.动物和人有本质区别,忘记那一点的人就会没命。

9、We like the same voyage kolumb.我们就像哥伦布一样远航。

10、But Kolumb is not to find India?但是哥伦布不就是来寻找印度的吗?

11、Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion activity.怀疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。

12、The most important thing is not to despair.最重要的是不要绝望。

13、God, thank you for giving me life, I'm ready.上帝,感谢你给我生命,我准备好了。

14、Language is our last lifeline.语言是我们最后的救命索。

15、Have taken place, why must be meaningful.发生了就发生了,为什么一定要有意义。

16.Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德·帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。 铜雀台经典语录:

1、孤不怕遇到敌人,只怕遇到愚蠢的敌人。

2、近不得孤的心,就近不得孤的身。

3、孤能走到今天,就是从来不相信任何人。

4、老骥伏枥,志在千里。

5、与你生在同一个时代,是朕的悲哀。

6、我们所有的努力都是为了杀一个人,杀一个全天下权利最大的人。

7、来,再给孤唱一首吧。

8、爱卿,这口味是否重了些?

9、请念到名字的人过来吃肉。

功夫熊猫2经典台词

2 |

1、往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇(命中注定的事,躲也躲不过)。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

2、你的心好似这潭湖水,老朋友,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清;但如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated , it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

3、退出,不退出;做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

4、俗语说:过去的,已经过去了,未来的,还未可知,现在,却是上苍的礼赠。

There is a saying,Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery,But today is a gift,That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

5、世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

6、龟仙人:是的,看看这棵树,我不可能让它随便开花,也不可能让它提前结果。 Yes,look at this tree Chivu,I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,nor make it bear food before it’s time .

宗师:但是有些事情我们是可以控制的,我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻,我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家,那可不是幻觉,仙人。

but there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall,And I can control,What time to seed,That is not illusion , Master.

7、龟仙人:没错 可是无论你做什么,这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树,你或许想要苹

果或是橘子,但到头来还是桃子。

Yes, but no matter what you do,That seed will grow to be a peach tree,You may wish for an Apple or an orange,But you will get a peach.

宗师:但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!

But peache can not defeate Tai Long!

龟仙人:也许可以呢?只要你愿意引导它、教育它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7、宗师:你不能走,真正的勇士永不放弃。

you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

8、师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。(经典语录

Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

阿波:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你--中原最伟大的功夫师父!

Yes ,I stayed .I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head,or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .I stayed ,because I thought .If anyone could change me ,could make me not me ,it was you,the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

9、 阿波,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿波,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out…It’s just what it’s meant to bePaul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,Broth runs deep through our veins.

10、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。没必要,你认为它特别,它就特别了。 The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

11、你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。

You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now.

《听风者》经典台词

ice0 8月10日 11:01 这里的人从出生到死都是最高机密!

江城飞花 8月8日 11:12 他又不识字,摩斯密码是他学过的第一种文字。

浅_汐_ 8月14日 23:52 你也是赌命的吗? ——不,我是赌别人的命。

馨予吾梦 8月12日 10:23 听风者是什么,她们能听到别人的行动却听不到自己的心声

江城飞花 8月8日 11:10 我带你去的地方只有结果,没有如果

《雨果的冒险》经典台词 更新时间:2012-07-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

1.Everything has a purpose, even machines. Clock tell the time and trains take you places. They do what they're meant to do, like Monsieur Labisse. Maybe that's why broken machines make me so sad. They can't do what they're meant to do. Maybe it's the same with people. If you lose your purpose, it's like you're broken.

一切事物都有使命,就连机器也是一样。钟要报时,火车要带你去往目的地。他们都在做着本职的工作。也许这就是为什么机器坏掉我会这么难过。这样他们就不能尽到自己的职责了。也许人也是一样的。如果你的生活毫无目的,就好像你坏掉了一样。

2.Right after my father died, I would come up here a lot. I'd imagine the whole

world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figure if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. (经典台词) 我父亲死后,我经常到这儿来。我会把整个世界想象成一个巨大的机器,机器永远不会有多出来的零件,你知道的。他们总是精确地有着自己需要的份量,所以我想,如果这个世界是一个巨大的机器,我就不会是多余的零件,我在这里,总是有原因的,这也说明,你能在这里,也是有原因的。 《城中大盗》经典台词

更新时间:2012-06-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

The disappointment in yourself. The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair. It's like the guy sitting in the bar, and a priest walks in. The guy says, "Hey, wait a minute. I hate to tell you this, don't waste your time, but I happen to know there's no God." The priest says, "Yeah, how's that?" The guy says, "I was an explorer in the North Pole. I got caught in a blinding storm once. Freezing. I was blinded. Freezing to death. And I prayed, 'If there's a God, save me now. Now.’ God didn't come." And the priest says, "You know, how's that? You're alive. He must've saved

英文台词篇九
《值得记住的经典英文台词,很有哲理》

值得记住的经典英文台词,很有哲理

1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

2.能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶。

Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.

3.怨言是上天得至人类最大的供物,也是人类祷告中最真诚的部分。

Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to God.

4.智慧的代价是矛盾。这是人生对人生观开的玩笑。

Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays on philosophy of life.

5.世上的姑娘总以为自己是骄傲的公主(除了少数极丑和少数极聪明的姑娘例外)。

Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremugly or exceedingly

smart ones.

6.如果敌人让你生气,那说明你还没有胜他的把握。

It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your rivals from the fact that you're irritable against them.

7.如果朋友让你生气,那说明你仍然在意他的友情。

From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you sitll care about the friendship between you.

8.令狐冲说“有些事情本身我们无法控制,只好控制自己。” 可是,他算什么!!

“ Something is out of our control, so we have to command

ourselves.“ said Linghu Chong, a known character in a Chinese novel about persons adept in martial arts. Who is, however, fucking he?

9.我不知道我现在做的哪些是对的,那些是错的,而当我终于老死的时候我才知道这些。所以我现在所能做的就是尽力做好每一件事,然后等待着老死。

Only till my natural death.could I tell which of what I have been doing is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then wait to die a natural death.

10.也许有些人很可恶,有些人很卑鄙。而当我设身为他想象的时候,我才知道:他比我还可怜。所以请原谅所有你见过的人,好人或者坏人。

Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are.

11.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。

“You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water.“ Fish said to water. “But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.“ Answered water.

12.快乐要有悲伤作陪,雨过应该就有天晴。如果雨后还是雨,如果忧伤之后还是忧伤.请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你!

Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.

13.死亡教会人一切,如同考试之后公布的结果??虽然恍然大悟,但为时晚矣!

Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, That is, it's too late to take a tumble.

14.你出生的时候,你哭着,周围的人笑着;你逝去的时候,你笑着,而周围的人在哭!

When you were born, you're crying but lookers-on were smiling.

When you are passing away, you're smiling but lookers-on are crying.

15.男人在结婚前觉得适合自己的女人很少,结婚后觉得适合自己的女人很多。

Man might think that few women fit him before his marriage, and contrarily when they get married.

16.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。

Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.

17.每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易:被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨。

Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily concealed by habbits, blured by time, and eroded by laziness( or inertia?).

18.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。

Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.

19.《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下。

While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

20.真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的。

A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

21.生命中,不断地有人离开或进入。于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了。生命中,不断地有得到和失落。于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了。 然而,看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?

There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn't the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?

22.我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑。在苦苦挣扎中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你会感到一种生命的暖意,或许仅有短暂的一瞥,就足以使我感奋不已。

It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter

struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.

23.我不去想是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想,身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影。

I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back

英文台词篇十
《疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照》

疯狂原始人

【人物介绍】

Grug: dad

瓜哥:爸爸

Ugga: mom

乌嘠:妈妈

Eep: daughter

小伊:大女儿

Sandy: daughter

小珊:小女儿

Thunk: son

坦克:小儿子

Gran: grandmother

外婆:外婆

Guy: a new friend

盖:大家的新朋友

【旁白】

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning. A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. But not for me. My name‟s Eep. And this is my family. The Croods. If you weren‟t clued already, by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. Most days we spend in our cave in the dark. Night after night, day after day. Yep. Home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family. We were the last ones around. There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. The Erfs, mosquito bite. The Throgs, common cold. And the Croods......That‟s us. The Croods made it, because of my dad. He was strong, and he followed the rules, the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. Going out at night is bad. Basically, anything fun is bad. Welcome to my world. But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. Because what we didn‟t know was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.

太阳升起带来新的一天,新的开始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望 了。我叫小伊,这些是我的家人,咕噜家族。从我们穿的兽皮和后倾的额头你应该能猜出来, 我们是穴居人。大部分时间我们待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日复一日,夜复一夜。是啊,可爱 的家。当我们离开洞穴,得在残酷危险的世界里拼命找食物,而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。 这儿现在就剩我们这一家了。以前还有些邻居(早上好)。呱哒一家被猛犸象踩死了,哗咔 一家被一条沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,还有咕噜一家就是 我们。我们一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很强壮,他遵守规矩。画在岩壁上的规矩: 新的都是坏的,好奇是坏的,晚上出门是坏的。一句话,好玩的事都是坏的。欢迎来到我的 世界。不过呢,这个故事讲的是这一切在忽然之间彻底改变,因为我们还不知道,我们生活 的世界很快就要毁灭了,而岩壁上没有一条规矩告诉我们该怎么办。

Grug: You‟re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.

瓜哥:你该等我的信号发出后再出来,小伊。

Eep: We‟ve been in that cave forever.

小伊:不,我感觉在洞里待了一辈子。

Grug: Three days is not forever.

瓜哥:才三天而已不算很长。

Eep: It is with this family.

小伊:和家人在一起就长了。

Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You‟re being so...so dramatic. No,no,no,Sandy, come back here! Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal. Ugga!

瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下来?你这么说太夸张了。 不不不,小珊,快回来。等我信号,好孩子要听信号。 乌嘎!

Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I‟ll go back in, and you can give the signal.

乌嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能发信号了。

Grug: No. But you‟re already out now.

瓜哥:那有什么用,你们都出来了。

Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!

坦克:我在等你信号,爸爸。

Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.

瓜哥:无所谓了坦克,你出来吧!

Thunk: But if you don‟t give me the signal, how do I know you‟re my dad?

坦克:可是如果你不发信号,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?

Grug: The signal isn‟t so, you know it‟s me. It‟s so you know I wasn‟t eaten by an animal.

瓜哥:发信号不是要证明我是谁,是要告诉你们我没被动物吃掉。

Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn‟t that just confuse things? I‟m still waiting for the signal.

坦克:等一下,那为什么信号是动物的声音?这样不是更搞不清了吗?我还是先别动,等你的信号再出来。

Ugga: Mom, we‟re ready to leave! Mom?

乌嘠:妈妈,可以出来了。妈妈?

Gran: Still alive! I‟m still alive!

外婆:我还活着。哈哈哈

Grug: It‟s still early.

瓜哥:天还早呢!

Gran: And you‟re still fat.

外婆:你还这么胖。

Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!

瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐 心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。

Thunk: Yay...breakfast...

坦克:好哎,早餐。

Grug: Okay, who‟s up? We‟ll flip for it. Call her in the air.

瓜哥:轮到谁了,我们“丢人”决定,(将外婆扔向高空)头还是屁股?

Eep: Heads!

小伊:头!(外婆坠下)

Grug: Tails. Thunk‟s in. Positions! Okay. Thunk, go! Come on, Thunk.

瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。各就各位。行了,坦克,去吧。快去,坦克。(坦克狂奔跑向鸟蛋,抱起鸟蛋往回跑)

Grug: Way to go! Take it to the cave!

瓜哥:往那去!把它带回洞里!(鸟跑来将坦克撞倒,抢回蛋)

Grug: Release the baby!

瓜哥向妈妈喊:放小孩!

Ugga: Get‟em, Sandy, go!

乌嘠:去吧,小珊!(妈妈和小珊一同抢蛋,两只松鼠将大鸟绊倒,趁机抢走鸟蛋) Ugga: Get them, Mom!

乌嘠:抓住它们,妈妈!

(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部将鸟蛋抛向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他动物一齐上前争抢,外婆倒地,蛋被抢走)

Gran: Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!

外婆:老太太阵亡,小伊,替我报仇!(小伊狂奔抢得鸟蛋)

Eep: Thanks.

小伊:谢啦!(小伊将鸟蛋扔向爸爸)接着!

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!

Eep: Heads up!

小伊:注意了!

Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now?

坦克:爸爸,我们现在可以吃了吗?

Grug: Just wait till we get home. Eep, put on the brakes! Eep!

瓜哥:等我们回到家再吃,小伊,过来踩刹车。小伊!

(猛兽在后面穷追不舍,幸好大家都跑进了洞里,鸟蛋落在了地上,裂了个小缝) Grug: Who‟s hungry?

瓜哥:谁饿了?

Thunk: Good one, Dad.

坦克:爸爸,这个不错!

Grug: Here you go, Thunk. Drink up!

瓜哥:给你,坦克,喝吧!(鸟蛋落地,裂了一个小缝)

Thunk: Sorry, dad.

坦克:对不起,爸爸。

Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.

乌嘠(抢过鸟蛋):看来今晚得吃“快餐”了。(妈妈将蛋传给小珊)

(大家争相吃“早餐”,轮到爸爸了只有一口了)

Grug: That‟s all right. I ate last week.

瓜哥:没关系,我上星期吃过了。(将手指伸向天空)

Gran: Two knuckle warning!

外婆(惊呼):两指节警告!

Go, go ,go.

众人:快走!大家快回去!

Grug: Come on, come on. Darkness brings death! We know this.

瓜哥:快点,我们都知道黑暗带来死亡。

Ugga: The moon is full. Bath night.

乌嘠:今天是满月,该洗澡了。

Gran: Run for your life!

外婆:快逃命啊!

Ugga: You to, Mom.

乌嘠:你也得洗,妈妈。

Gran: I don‟t want to lose my protective layer.

外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保护膜,我不洗!

Ugga: Mom, you‟ve got ants. See? Sandy doesn‟t fuss.

乌嘠(对外婆说:妈妈,你都长虫了! 瞧,小珊都洗了。

Grug: Is she still out there?

瓜哥(向妈妈询问):她还在外面吗?

Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.

乌嘠:你知道她讨厌待在洞里。

(小伊奋力顺着岩石往上爬,追赶最后的夕阳,手伸向高空,贪恋最后的光明) Eep: Please come back tomorrow!

小伊:明天要回来哦!

(洞内,妈妈在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,进行所谓的“洗澡”)

Grug: How can she not like the cave? It‟s so cozy.

瓜哥:她为什么不爱待在洞里?又温暖又舒服。

Ugga: It is a littile dark, right?

乌嘠:洞里面,有点黑,瓜哥。

Grug: It‟s not that dark. Eep! Eep! Come on, I gotta close the cave. Eep!

瓜哥:也不是太黑啊!(对洞外)小伊!小伊!(走出洞门呼喊小伊)快回来,我要关门了。 (突然发现小伊在极高的洞穴口的树枝上,吓了一跳)爸爸:小伊!

Eep: Okay! Okay!

小伊:行了,来了。

Grug: Eep! Come down!

瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快点!(忽然发现身后的巨型怪兽,开始奋力呼喊伊)小伊!快下来!(怪兽开始奔向他们,爸爸抓起一块手头砸向怪兽)

(爸爸和小伊跑进洞口)

【洞内争吵】

Grug: That was too close!

瓜哥:差点就完了!

Eep: I was watching. I was fine.

小伊:我很小心的,我没事!

Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep?

瓜哥:你去上面干什么?

Eep: I don‟t know

小伊:不知道。

Grug: What were you looking for?

瓜哥(继续追问):你去找什么?

Eep: Nothing.

小伊:没什么。

Grug: Well then, why did you go up there?

瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?

Eep: I don‟t know!

小伊:我不知道。

Grug: Why don‟t you know? Stop looking for things! Fear keeps us alive, Eep. Never not be afraid.

瓜哥:你怎么会不知道?(一把抓住小伊的头发)别老想着找东西!恐惧让我们活下来,永远不要不害怕。

Eep: What‟s the point of all this?!

小伊:我们这样有什么意义?!

Grug: What was that?

瓜哥:你说什么?

Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?

小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?

Grug: No one said survival is fun.

瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。

Eep: Nothing is fun.

小伊:一点也不好玩。

Grug: Would you come down here?

瓜哥:你能不能下来。(爬向高处小伊坐着的地方)

Ugga: Grug? Off!

乌嘠:瓜哥,下来!

Grug: Yes. Okay...I just...

瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是……

Ugga: Off!

乌嘠:下来!

Grug: I just don‟t see why she needs her own ledge. That‟s all. That‟s all. That‟s what this is about.

瓜哥:我不明白她干吗要一个人待在上面,所以上去问问她。

Ugga: She‟s working through some things and needs some space.

乌嘠:她需要一点自己的空间去想事情。

Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn‟t listen to me. Hey!

以上就是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/带给大家的精彩成考报名资源。想要了解更多《英文台词》的朋友可以持续关注中国招生考试网,我们将会为你奉上最全最新鲜的成考报名内容哦! 中国招生考试网,因你而精彩。

相关热词搜索:

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“英文台词”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"英文台词" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/wendang/haoci/152122.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!