当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 好词 > 经典英语台词

经典英语台词

2016-02-03 11:21:20 成考报名 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 浏览:

导读: 经典英语台词篇一《经典英文台词》 1 ...

以下是中国招生考试网www.chinazhaokao.com为大家整理的《经典英语台词》,希望大家能够喜欢!更多资源请搜索成考报名频道与你分享!

经典英语台词篇一
《经典英文台词》

1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.

2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.

4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.

5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.

8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which

makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.

9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。

When you are young, you may want several love

experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes

by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

12.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. -

13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。

经典英语台词篇二
《英文经典台词》

经典英文台词 ㈠ Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》,改编自斯蒂芬·金《不同的季节》(Different Seasons)中收录的《丽塔海华丝及萧山克监狱的救赎》。影片《肖申克的救赎》在牢狱题材电影中突破了类型片的限制,拍出了同类作品罕见的人情味和温馨感觉,因而在公映时成为卖座鼎盛的黑马。

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump),是一部根据同名小说改编的美国电影,小说作者温斯顿·格卢姆(Winston Groom),电影荣获1995年奥斯卡最佳影片奖、奥斯卡最佳男主角奖、奥斯卡最佳导演奖等6项大奖

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're

gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》1994年6月15日在美国首次上映,是华特迪士尼公司的第32部经典动画长片。主角为一头名叫“辛巴”(Simba)的狮子。本片从莎士比亚的《哈姆雷特》获得灵感,成为迪士尼动画的里程碑作品之一。后来迪士尼又制作了两部续集,分别为《狮子王2:辛巴的荣耀》和《狮子王3:HAKUNAMATATA》。根据电影《狮子王》改编的音乐剧于 1997 年10 月在百老汇公演后,大获好评。同时,迪士尼公司还推出了《狮子王》的儿童图文书。意大利和日本也分别有两部叫作《狮子王》的动画片。

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》是美国电影《飘》的中文译名,根据小说家玛格丽特·米切尔(Margaret Mitchell) 的同名小说改编。女主角郝思嘉(Scarlett O'Hara)由著名女星费雯·丽(Vivien Leigh)扮演,男主角白瑞德(Rhett Butler)由克拉克·盖博(Clark Gable)扮演。这部影片获得了当年的多项奥斯卡奖,包括奥斯卡最佳影片奖,费雯丽(Vivien Leigh)凭借其出色的演技获得了当年的奥斯卡最佳女主角奖。

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that

lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

经典英语台词篇三
《电影经典英文台词集锦》

电影名言

《肖申克的救赎》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死

《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!

不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.

今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I„ll go home, and I„ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.

Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《终结者》

"I\'ll be back!"

《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空军一号》

“My family first”

《绿野仙踪》

"There\'s no place like home."

《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》

It‟s not the men in your life that counts,it‟s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you‟till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I‟d rather dance with the cows‟ till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don‟t be stinchy,baby.

简-爱 :

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

选30句你喜欢的吧

NO.1 Forrest Gump

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you‟re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don‟t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we‟re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

经典英语台词篇四
《经典英文台词》

台词在英文中叫lines.

下面是我觉得影片中较出彩的一些台词,我个人很喜欢,拿出来与大家一起欣赏 1 玛利亚第一次见上校时两人关于玛利亚衣着的对话

Captain von Trapp: It's the dress. You'll have to put on another one before you meet the children.

Maria: But I don't have another one. When we entered the abbey our worldly(世俗的) clothes were given to the poor.

Captain von Trapp: What about this one?

Maria: The poor didn't want this one. (这句蛮搞笑的) 2 两人最严重的一次争吵 Captain von Trapp: I don't care to hear anything further from you about my children. Maria: I am not finished yet, Captain.

Captain von Trapp: Oh, yes, you are, Captain. (上校一气之下喊错了名字) 3 这里的对白很幽默,玛利亚的吉他让上校唱起了歌,男爵夫人说应该把自己的口琴也带来 The Baroness: Why didn't you tell me?

Max: What?

The Baroness: To bring along my harmonica (口琴). 4 Max的回答很经典吧

Max: The Von Trapp Family Singers. Here your names: Leisl, Friedrich, Louisa, Brigitta, Kurt, Marta and Gretl.

Gretl: Why am I always last?

Max: Because you are the most important. 5 玛利亚的这句话让我铭记在心

Maria: Where the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window. 6 这是玛利亚与上校的第一次对决,玛利亚的那句much more, sir真是好可爱啊

Captain von Trapp: Now, when I want you, this is what you will hear.

[Blows whistle 吹口哨是这么翻的]

Maria: Oh, no, sir, I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle. Whistles are for dogs and cats and other animals, but not for children and definitely not for me. It would be too... humiliating (羞辱).

Captain von Trapp: Fraulein (就是英语中的lady), were you this much trouble at the Abbey?

Maria: Oh, much more, sir.

Captain von Trapp: Hmm.

[Starts to leave the room when Maria blows the whistle. He looks back at her] Maria: Excuse me, sir; I don't know your signal. 7 这是在玛利亚到上校家的第一晚,很无畏

Captain von Trapp: Fraulein Maria, did I say that bedtime is to be strictly observed in this household?

Maria: Yes, well the children were scared of the thunderstorm and... You did, sir. Captain von Trapp: And do you or do you not have trouble following these simple instructions?

Maria: Only during thunderstorms. 8 我很喜欢Max,这句话让我印象深刻

Max: I like rich people. I like the way they live, and I like the way I live when I'm with them. 9 这是影片的最后一句台词,让我们觉得那些修女也很可爱,为了帮助玛利亚他们逃走,两个修女拆了敌人汽车上的零件,最后两人向大修女忏悔

[last lines]

Sister Margaretta: Reverend Mother, I have sinned.

Sister Berthe: I, too, Reverend Mother.

Mother Abbess: What is this sin, my children?

[the nuns look at each other, then reveal from under their robes the distributor and coil they have removed

经典英语台词篇五
《英文电影中的经典台词》

英文电影中的经典台词

一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】

1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人

2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。

3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!

5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。

6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。

7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.

Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

二. 【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】

1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。

4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,

and I'll find the answer,.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

8.What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.

如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。

9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

5.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

6.It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。

7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

9.His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

11.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

12.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。

13.Stupid is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。

14.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。

15.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进

16. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光

17.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)

18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)

19.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)

22.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)

23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)

24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】

You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.

The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"

你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。

what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?

I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱

we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意

We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)

Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们

The big zero.什么都没有

Talk to me. 跟我说

Here's the thing.有一件事

Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀

he's really working someone.他在谈正事

we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏

天问个好吧!

looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神

With discretion.很谨慎

"Whatever it takes." 无论什么条件

don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人

let's go for it.接受它吧

Confirming assignments.确认分配

The promised land.愿望实现

would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?

Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班

How sick is that 真糟糕

We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的

All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?

Send the waiters right in. 让服务员都就位

college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱

Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系 Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了

I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳

I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?

Close, very close.对,很对

you've been working out?你还在健身吗?

Fair warning. 注意

Nice call.好建议

Line it up. 瞄准

Off we go. 留下我们

work up an appetite 引起食欲

board of directors 董事会

This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了

We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力

Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊

Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见

What the heck? 怎么回事

Again from the top. 再来一遍

Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind. 我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。

Same here. 我也是

What is she up to? 她准备干什么?

Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,

You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧

Coming right up. 马上来

in the meantime 同时

Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头

It's been wild 有点疯狂

Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些

Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛

Let's run it back. 再来一场

You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚

Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装

I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天

经典英语台词篇六
《电影中经典的英语台词》

值得背的电影台词

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,

tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is

attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

经典英语台词篇七
《经典英文电影中经典对白》

经典英文电影经典对白 1、《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》

(1)、After all, tomorrow is another day!

不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

(扩展) hey ,are you all right?

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。

Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.

今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

1

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

2.《Titanic泰坦尼克号》

(1)、

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 (泰坦尼克号)

(2)、

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

(3)、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

(4)、We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

(5)、There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

2

(6)、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

(7)、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

(8)、All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

(9)、To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

(10)、We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

(11)、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

(12)、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow nor dying; neither there has any had more pain, for the former world passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

(13)、Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

(14)、Jack死亡前的对白:

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

(15)God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.(Titanic)

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有, 也不再有悲伤和生死离别, 不再有痛苦, 因往事已矣(泰坦尼克号)

3、《FORREST GUMP阿甘正传》

(1)、Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

3

(2)、Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

(3)Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

(4)、

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love.

"where is my jenny?"

当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

(5)、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

(6)、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。

(7)、Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

(8)、You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。

(9)If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

(10)、It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

(11)、I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。

(12)、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

(13)、To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。 《阿甘正传》

4、《The Pursuit of Happiness当幸福来敲门〉

(1)、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something. You got a dream,

you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.

别让别人告诉你你不能做什么,你有梦想,你就得保护它。人们自己做不成什么事情,就想要告诉你你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。)

4

5、《007系列》

(1)、"Bond. James Bond."

(2)、"Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录

6、《The Terminator终结者》

"I'll be back!"

7、《The Lion King狮子王》

(1)Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

(2)I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。

(3)I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

(4)When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

(5)It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。

(6)You can't change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。

(7)Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

(8)This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

(9)Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

(10) I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。

(11)、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

8、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

(1)、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

(2)、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

(3)、Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

(4)、You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

(5)、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

(6)、You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易

(7)、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

(8)、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

(9)、When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious,

5

以上就是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/带给大家的精彩成考报名资源。想要了解更多《经典英语台词》的朋友可以持续关注中国招生考试网,我们将会为你奉上最全最新鲜的成考报名内容哦! 中国招生考试网,因你而精彩。

相关热词搜索:经典英语对白 经典英语句子 经典英文语录

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“经典英语台词”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"经典英语台词" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/wendang/haoci/204767.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!