当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 好词 > 英文经典台词today

英文经典台词today

2016-02-26 09:22:08 成考报名 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 浏览:

导读: 英文经典台词today第一篇《经典英文台词》 ...

以下是中国招生考试网www.chinazhaokao.com为大家整理的《英文经典台词today》,希望大家能够喜欢!更多资源请搜索成考报名频道与你分享!

英文经典台词today第一篇
《经典英文台词》

1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.

2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.

4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.

5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.

8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which

makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.

9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。

When you are young, you may want several love

experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes

by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

12.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. -

13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。

英文经典台词today第二篇
《著名电影台词(英语)》

【哈里波特与密室】 “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.” --Dumbledore “决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。” --邓布利多 【V字仇杀队】 经典台词:“There is no certainty, only opportunity。” “没有一定会怎样,只有可能会怎样。” 【勇敢的心】 经典台词:“Men don't follow titles, they follow courage。” “人们追随勇敢者,而不是位高者。” 【蝙蝠侠前传】 经典台词:“It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.” “你真正是谁并不重要,重要的是你的所做所为。” 【美丽心灵的永恒阳光】 经典台词:“onstantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.” “说个不停不一定是交流。” 【铁拳男人】 经典台词:“No point in punching things you can't see.” “打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。” . 【黑鹰坠落】 经典台词:“It's what you do right now that makes a difference.” “你现在所做的是改变现状的关键。” 【摇尾狗】 经典台词:“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” “今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。” 【碟】 经典台词:“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.” “比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。” 【阿甘正传】 经典台词:“Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ” “生活像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道接下来是什么。”

英文经典台词today第三篇
《最近电影经典台词中英文版》

少年派的奇幻漂流经典台词

1.If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。

2.All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生就是不断的放下,但最遗憾的是,我们来不及好好告别!

3.When you understand life and self are not used to overcome but to get along! You will understand some things although not reasonable, but you must believe, they are strong, you must rely on!当你明白.人生和自我都不是用来战胜而是用来相处的!你就会明白有些东西虽然并不合理,但你必须相信,那些东西并不牢固,你必须依靠!

4、I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. 这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。

5、Don't be deceived by these things and scenery, children, the society is very complicated.别被这些事物和光景蒙骗了,孩子们,社会很复杂。

6、Faith is like a house, can have a lot of room.信仰就像房子,可以有很多房间。

7、At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach letter.同时信不同的宗教就等于什么教都没信。

8、Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will die.动物和人有本质区别,忘记那一点的人就会没命。

9、We like the same voyage kolumb.我们就像哥伦布一样远航。

10、But Kolumb is not to find India?但是哥伦布不就是来寻找印度的吗?

11、Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion activity.怀疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。

12、The most important thing is not to despair.最重要的是不要绝望。

13、God, thank you for giving me life, I'm ready.上帝,感谢你给我生命,我准备好了。

14、Language is our last lifeline.语言是我们最后的救命索。

15、Have taken place, why must be meaningful.发生了就发生了,为什么一定要有意义。

16.Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德·帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。 铜雀台经典语录:

1、孤不怕遇到敌人,只怕遇到愚蠢的敌人。

2、近不得孤的心,就近不得孤的身。

3、孤能走到今天,就是从来不相信任何人。

4、老骥伏枥,志在千里。

5、与你生在同一个时代,是朕的悲哀。

6、我们所有的努力都是为了杀一个人,杀一个全天下权利最大的人。

7、来,再给孤唱一首吧。

8、爱卿,这口味是否重了些?

9、请念到名字的人过来吃肉。

功夫熊猫2经典台词

2 |

1、往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇(命中注定的事,躲也躲不过)。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

2、你的心好似这潭湖水,老朋友,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清;但如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated , it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

3、退出,不退出;做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

4、俗语说:过去的,已经过去了,未来的,还未可知,现在,却是上苍的礼赠。

There is a saying,Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery,But today is a gift,That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

5、世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

6、龟仙人:是的,看看这棵树,我不可能让它随便开花,也不可能让它提前结果。 Yes,look at this tree Chivu,I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,nor make it bear food before it’s time .

宗师:但是有些事情我们是可以控制的,我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻,我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家,那可不是幻觉,仙人。

but there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall,And I can control,What time to seed,That is not illusion , Master.

7、龟仙人:没错 可是无论你做什么,这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树,你或许想要苹

果或是橘子,但到头来还是桃子。

Yes, but no matter what you do,That seed will grow to be a peach tree,You may wish for an Apple or an orange,But you will get a peach.

宗师:但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!

But peache can not defeate Tai Long!

龟仙人:也许可以呢?只要你愿意引导它、教育它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7、宗师:你不能走,真正的勇士永不放弃。

you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

8、师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。(经典语录

Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

阿波:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你--中原最伟大的功夫师父!

Yes ,I stayed .I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head,or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .I stayed ,because I thought .If anyone could change me ,could make me not me ,it was you,the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

9、 阿波,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿波,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out…It’s just what it’s meant to bePaul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,Broth runs deep through our veins.

10、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。没必要,你认为它特别,它就特别了。 The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

11、你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。

You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now.

《听风者》经典台词

ice0 8月10日 11:01 这里的人从出生到死都是最高机密!

江城飞花 8月8日 11:12 他又不识字,摩斯密码是他学过的第一种文字。

浅_汐_ 8月14日 23:52 你也是赌命的吗? ——不,我是赌别人的命。

馨予吾梦 8月12日 10:23 听风者是什么,她们能听到别人的行动却听不到自己的心声

江城飞花 8月8日 11:10 我带你去的地方只有结果,没有如果

《雨果的冒险》经典台词 更新时间:2012-07-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

1.Everything has a purpose, even machines. Clock tell the time and trains take you places. They do what they're meant to do, like Monsieur Labisse. Maybe that's why broken machines make me so sad. They can't do what they're meant to do. Maybe it's the same with people. If you lose your purpose, it's like you're broken.

一切事物都有使命,就连机器也是一样。钟要报时,火车要带你去往目的地。他们都在做着本职的工作。也许这就是为什么机器坏掉我会这么难过。这样他们就不能尽到自己的职责了。也许人也是一样的。如果你的生活毫无目的,就好像你坏掉了一样。

2.Right after my father died, I would come up here a lot. I'd imagine the whole

world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figure if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. (经典台词) 我父亲死后,我经常到这儿来。我会把整个世界想象成一个巨大的机器,机器永远不会有多出来的零件,你知道的。他们总是精确地有着自己需要的份量,所以我想,如果这个世界是一个巨大的机器,我就不会是多余的零件,我在这里,总是有原因的,这也说明,你能在这里,也是有原因的。 《城中大盗》经典台词

更新时间:2012-06-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

The disappointment in yourself. The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair. It's like the guy sitting in the bar, and a priest walks in. The guy says, "Hey, wait a minute. I hate to tell you this, don't waste your time, but I happen to know there's no God." The priest says, "Yeah, how's that?" The guy says, "I was an explorer in the North Pole. I got caught in a blinding storm once. Freezing. I was blinded. Freezing to death. And I prayed, 'If there's a God, save me now. Now.’ God didn't come." And the priest says, "You know, how's that? You're alive. He must've saved

英文经典台词today第四篇
英语经典台词》

1.《功夫熊猫》

Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery,but today is a gift.

昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金

2. Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》

There is something inside,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

3. Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人才做蠢事。

You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

4. Lion King 《狮子王》

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

坦白地说,我不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

6.TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》

There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。 I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

7.Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》

Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。 Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

?添加。

《honey and clover》

1.“那一天不顾一切出去的理由,好像终于明白了,那是想知道身后正在远离我的一切,对我到底有多重要。”

2.“小时候,我不明白摩天轮是为什么而存在的。很缓慢,只是高而已。只坐过一次就厌倦了。过山车和环行滑车,我眼里只有那些令人兴奋的游乐设施。不过,如今总觉得自己好象明白了。这种名叫摩天轮的游乐设施是为了和喜欢的人一起慢慢地跨越天空才存在的。一边说着„有点害怕呢。‟......一定是。”

3.“寂寞就像海浪般会突然涌上来,然后又悄无声息的缓缓流淌,而且会一直延续下去”

4.“环视着大家的面孔 我不觉想起刚才在堤坝抬头看到的蓝天

总有一天, 一切都会过去, 所有东西都将变成回忆

不过, 我一定会反复想起

有你在, 有大家在 ,只为找一样东西 那蔚蓝的天空

还有风的味道 以及满眼的......”

5.“不为任何人,只为你一句话,满载心愿,希望哪怕只有一点变化,你的心也能倾向与我,为什么我要做梦,翻来覆去,不厌其烦,就像只记得一件事的傻瓜一样...正如妈妈说的那样,这种情况只能从折断的地方摘下,只能在那里了结,重新让枝长高,即使如此我还是无可救要的踌躇,无法折断这种心情,无法折断......”

6.“无法为自己的事情祈祷的我,相反,却为那只温暖的右手的主人的幸福,向浮在夜空中的月亮祈祷...”

7.“因为有些愿望随着时间的流逝会像雪花般消失

所以说出口之后

听的人只会笑,什么都不会说。”

8.“即使你伤害我,我也不会受伤。”

9.“变化是一点一滴的 所以谁都没有察觉

不 也许只是谁也不想察觉...”

10.“要怎样做才算是放弃呢

就是决定要放弃 ,然后照那样去做吗

11.全部 全部都消失得无影无踪的日子会到来吗

这种心痛的感觉也会 全部 全部

不留痕迹 好象从开始就什么都没发生过似的...”

12.“该怎么做

才能让自己最喜欢的人

变成最喜欢自己呢?

就只是这样小小的条件

为什么

总觉得永远达不到

就这样一直 一直...”

13.想见你 想见你 什么都不说出口 只是想见你

拼命的思念 使劲挣扎着 但是 我只明白了一点 光思念就令我心痛得都要碎了 无法离开你的理由 只要有这份心痛就够了”

14.我一直在害怕

害怕看不见的未来

害怕不明白的自己

害怕不知道自己想要做的事

还有

不断飞誓去的 毫无商量的时光而害怕

流星雨是天空流下的眼泪。

——《星愿》

每个人都可以很毒,只要他尝试过什么叫嫉妒.

--《东邪西毒》

英文经典台词today第五篇
《收集的一些英文经典台词》

收集的一些英文经典台词

You jump, I jump

你跳我就跳

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you„.

Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose: I love you Jack.

Rose:Jack,我爱你!

Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

Rose:我很冷。

Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?

Jack:听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里, 不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

Rose:我身体已经麻木了。

Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

Jack:赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

Rose: I promise.

Rose:我答应你。

Jack: Never let go.

Jack:不要食言。

Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

——————————————————————————————————————

他们的飞翔!

(Jack stands by the railing,Rose comes over.)

Rose:Hello,Jack.I changed my mind.

They said you might be out here.

(杰克在栏杆旁,露丝走了过来。)

露丝:你好,杰克。我改变注意了。他们说你在这里。

Jack:shh...Give me your hand.(takes Rose's hand)

Now closes her eyes.)step up.now hold on to the rail.keep your eyes.go on.(Rose closes her eyes.)step up.Now hole on to the rail,keep your eyes close.Don't peek.

杰克:嘘......将手给我。(接过露丝的手)闭上你的双眼,快闭上。(露丝闭上眼。)走上来。抓住栏杆。别睁开眼睛。)走上来。抓住栏杆。别睁开眼。别偷看。

Rose:I'm not.

露丝:我没偷看。

Jack:Step up onto the rail. Hold on.Hold on. Keep your eyes close. trust me?

杰克:踏上栏杆,抓住栏杆,抓住,别睁开眼睛。相信我吗?

Rose:I trust you.

露丝:我相信你。

Jack:All right. Open your eyes.

(Rose opens her eyes. she stretches her arms,and jack stands behind her, arms around her.)

杰克:好了,睁开你的眼睛。(露丝睁开眼睛,双臂展开。杰克靠在她的后面,搂着她。)

Rose:I'm flying. Jack.

露丝:我在飞翔,杰克。

Jack:(singing) Come, Josephine, in my fiying. Up she goes, and up she goes......

(The two kiss for the first time.)

杰克:(唱)来,约瑟芬。坐上飞机,跟我一起飞翔。她往上飞,一直飞......

(两人深深接吻。)

——————————————————————————————————————

ROSE:I love you Jack.

“我爱你。杰克。”

(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don’t say your good-byes, Rose. Don’t you give up. Don’t do it.

"„„别这样„„没到告别的时候,„„没到,„„你明白吗?”

(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)

ROSE:I’m so cold.

“我很冷„„”

JACK:You’re going to get out of this... you’re going to go on and you’re going to make babies and watch them grow and you’re going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me? (杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)

“„„你会得救„„会活下去„„”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,„„会生„„好多的孩子„„子孙满堂,„„你会长寿,„„是死在暖和的床上„„不是这儿,„„不是今晚,不是„„这么死,你懂吗?”

(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)

ROSE :I can’t feel my body.

露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“„„我身体麻木了„„” JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.

(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。) 此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“„„我赢得船票„„是一生„„最幸福的事情„„”

JACK: It brought me to you. And I’m thankful, Rose.I’m thankful. 我„„能认识你,„„是我的幸运,露丝„„我满足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“„„我还有„„还有一个心愿„„你必须答应,要活下去„„不„„不能绝望,„„无论„„发生什么,无论„„多么„„艰难,„„快答应我,露丝,„„答应我,一定做到,„„”

ROSE:I promise.

“„„我答应„„”

露丝失声痛哭起来。

JACK:Never let go.

„„一定做到„„”

杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go. 露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克„„一定做到„„”

1.Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.Inside,I was screaming.

外表看我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons -of-*es in the word.

我们是真他*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you,if you would not deny me.Open you are heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧!

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember,they love money,so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you are in the club.

只要你装的很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.

6.All life a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气.

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who i'm going to meet,where i am going to wind up.

我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.

8.I figure life is gift and i don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一种礼物,我不想浪费它,你不知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值.

10.We're women.Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人.我们的选择从来就不易.

11.you jump,I jump.(another touching sentense)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God is wipe away all the tears from there eyes,and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, Neither shall there

英文经典台词today第六篇
《英语经典语录》

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else 。------ 《Gossip Girl》 忘记某个人最好的方法,就是喜欢上其他人。------ 《绯闻女孩》

Although we fight, we bicker, delight or even anger, you are my best friend forever in my heart.就算是吵架也好,斗嘴也好,开心也好,出气也好,你永远是我心中最好的死党

Never give up, and good luck will find you. 不要放弃,好运总会垂青你的。

Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start now and make a new ending. 没有人可以回到过去重新开始,但谁都可以从现在开始,书写一个全然不同的结局。

Trust is like a mirror: once it’s broken, it can’t be fixed. 信任就像一面镜子:一旦它破碎了,就无法修复了。

Sometimes it takes the worst pain to bring about the best change. 有时候,经历过最大的挫折后,才会有最彻底的改变。

Life is not like Lin Daiyu.It won't be "charming and graceful" because of sorrow. 生活不是林黛玉,不会因为忧伤而风情万种。

Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today. 不要让昨日的阴影破坏了的明日的阳光。活在当下。

Not every effort counts.But every harvest comes from hard effort.不是每一次努力都会有收获,但是,每一次收获都必须努力。

Everyone knows about principles of life. But it is hard to control blue mood.大道理人人都懂,小情绪却是难以自控

Many mistakes in the world are not caused by stupidity,but exceeded intelligence. 世间太多的错失不是因为愚蠢,而是因为太聪明。

Promise more, not to be, that is just a lie.承诺再多,做不到,那也只不过还是谎言

Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count. 不要计时度日,要使每个小时都有意义。

Sometimes,we are able to comfort others,but the same issue, we are not able to convince ourselves.有时候,同样的一件事情,我们可以去安慰别人,却说服不了自己。

Sometimes I want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me. ———有时候,我

想消失一下,然后看看是否会有人想念我

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll still stay there forever. 如果有一天,我们不能在一起了,就把我放在你心里,我会永远呆在那里

Falling in love is not about finding a perfect person,it's learning to love an imperfect person.恋爱不是要找到一个完美的人,而是要学会去爱一个不完美的人。

英文经典台词today第七篇
《经典台词(英语)》

美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

(需要指出的是,2005年老外评出经典电影台词时,可是不带中文翻译的。不少经典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面这些网上找到的台词的中文翻译有不少与光盘里的翻译有出入,而且“100句经典台词”也找不全100条。)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

15、“You talking'to me?”

“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)

23,There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

37,I’ll be back.

我会回来的。——《终结者》1984

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994

43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。——《热情似火》1959

51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971

52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

54,There’s no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992

56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974

59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939

63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997

=====================================================================

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。--《越狱》

I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越狱》

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》

再强的人也需要朋友.——《教父》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角斗士》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

The truth is out there. ——The X files

真相在那里。——《X档案》

I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》

To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

以上就是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/带给大家的精彩成考报名资源。想要了解更多《英文经典台词today》的朋友可以持续关注中国招生考试网,我们将会为你奉上最全最新鲜的成考报名内容哦! 中国招生考试网,因你而精彩。

相关热词搜索:英文电影经典台词 经典英文台词 英文电影中的经典台词

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“英文经典台词today”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"英文经典台词today" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/wendang/haoci/265004.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!