导读： 2016年平邑小升初成绩查询(共6篇)2016郑州小升初k6联赛成绩查询入口中国招生考试网资讯 2016郑州小升初k6联赛刚刚结束，同学们就已经迫不及待的想要知道自己的成绩了吧，为了方便同学们第一时间了解自己的考试情况，查询自己的考试成绩，中国招生考试网为大家分享了2016郑州小升初k6联赛数学、语文、英语各科目考试试卷及答案，同...
中国招生考试网资讯 2016郑州小升初k6联赛刚刚结束，同学们就已经迫不及待的想要知道自己的成绩了吧，为了方便同学们第一时间了解自己的考试情况，查询自己的考试成绩，中国招生考试网为大家分享了2016郑州小升初k6联赛数学、语文、英语各科目考试试卷及答案，同学们赶紧来看看自己的而考试成绩如何把~ 据中国招生考试网小编了解，2016郑州小升初k6联赛成绩尚未公布，大概在考试结束后一周这样开放查询，届时中国招生考试网也将第一时间更新2016郑州小升初k6成绩查询入口，请同学们持续关注！
【试题详情】 》》》2016郑州小升初k6联赛数学试卷及答案 》》》2016郑州小升初k6联赛语文试卷及答案 》》》2016郑州小升初k6联赛英语试卷及答案
I. Look and choose.看图，选择。（5分）
A slept B. go cycling C. wash my clothes D. see a film E. read a book F. hurt my foot G. bought gifts
H. ride a horse I. go camping J. play badminton
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
II. Read and choose. 选择正确的答案，只填序号。（5分）
（ ） 1. Before, I was quiet. Now. I’m very ______ in class.
A. happy B. worried C. active
( ) 2. An elephant is _____ than a mouse.
A. heavier B. small C. smaller
( ) 3. —__________ is the coat?
A. How B. How much C. How many
( ) 4. John got a nice present yesterday. He looked _____.
A. sad B. happy C. tired
( ) 5. There _____ many old houses in the village then.
A. are B. were C. was
III. Put them in order. 句子排序。 （5分）
1. off bike fell last I Saturday my (.)
2. your is father a postman (?)
3. had dream an I interesting last night (.)
4. was a that weekend busy (.)
5. visit I’m tomorrow my going grandparents to (.) _________________________________________
IV. Read and fill in the blanks. 写出正确的形式。 （10分）
1. Look at the _____ lights. There are always
three lights: ______, ______and ______.
2. There ____ a small tree here before.
Now there _____ a big one.
3. The first dog is _____ than the second dog.
The second dog is _____ than the first dog.
4. What’s your hobby?
I like ____.
5. —What does your father do?
— he is a/an _______.
V. Read and finish. 用所给词的适当形式填空。 （10分）
1. Do you swim faster than your brother?
No, I swim ______(slow) than my brother.
2. The boy ______(visit) his grandparents last weekend.
3. The cat was on the chair. Now it _____(is) under the chair.
4. She ______(get) up at 6:30 every morning.
5. You shouldn’t _____(put) your phone near the computer. VI. Read and choose. 读一读，选一选。 （5分）
Mike: Hello, John. What are you doing?
John: 1.__________ about fish.
Mike: How was your weekend?
John: 2.__________ I saw a film about Harry Potter.
Mike: Cool. What do you often do on the weekend?
John: 3.__________ What about you?
Mike: Me too.
John: 4.__________ next weekend?
Mike: I’m going camping. Can you go with me?
’m reading a book
Spring Festival was on February 7th this year. Because Spring Festival is the most important festival in China, so my parents cleaned the house with me before Spring Festival. We also bought lots of things in the supermarket.
On the eve of Spring Festival, we had a big dinner. After dinner, my father, my mother and I want to the Flower Fairs(花卉博览会). Wow. There were lots of kinds of flowers in the Flower Fairs, they were lilies, tulips, peach flowers … So we took some photos here. We bought some flowers.
第 I 卷 （选择题 共45分）
D E F
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. A. In the schoolbag. B. On the desk. C. On the sofa.
7. A. Tall. B. Heavy. C. Thin.
8. A. Rainy． B. Windy. C. Cloudy.
9. A. Go to the doctor. B. Go to the movies. C. Go to a party. B C
10. A. One hour. B. Two hours. C. Three hours.
11. Tom is Bob’s cousin.
12. Two years ago, Tom was in high school.
13. Tom used to be short and shy, but now he is tall and outgoing.
14. His favorite subject is science and he likes reading books about science.
15. Bob works hard because he wants to go to Beijing University.
16. — Do you know _______ woman in white?
— Yes. She is _______ nurse in People’s hospital.
A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a
17. The umbrella is not _______. It belongs to _______.
A. mine; Lily’s B. my; Lily C. mine; Lily D. my; Lily’s
18. Though we hadn’t met each other for 2 years, he recognized my _______ on the
phone at once.
A. sound B. noise C. shout D. voice
19. — How old is your grandmother?
— _______. She had her _______ birthday two days ago.
A. Sixty; sixty B. Sixtieth; sixtieth C. Sixty; sixtieth D. Sixtieth; sixty
20. There will be a _______ wind tonight. The wind will blow _______.
A. strong; strongly B. strong; strong C. strongly; strong D. strongly; strongly
21. Scientists succeeded _______ inventing a new material which can replace (代替) oil (油).
A. on B. in C. of D. with
22. —_______ I swim here?
— I’m sorry. Children _______ swim alone here.
A. Can; mustn’t B. May; must C. Can’t; can D. Must; can’t
23. They would rather spend time_______ than _______ in the street.
A. read; hang out B. reading; hanging out
C. read; hanging out D. reading; hang out
24. The mother told her daughter to send her a message _______ she arrived in France.
A. while B. as soon as C. until D. since
25. The house was on fire. The firefighters went there quickly and tried their best to _______ the fire.
A. come out B. turn out C. put out D. send out
26. _______ wide the streets are!
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
27. When the lanterns are lit, they slowly rise into the air like small hot-air balloons for all to see. They _______ as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes. A. see B. saw C. are seen D. are seeing 28. My sister plenty of volunteer work in the past seven years. A. does B. is doing C. has done D. had done
29. — Do you know _______ her mobile phone.
— No. I think it cost her about 4,000 yuan.
A. when your sister paid for B. how much your sister will pay for
C. how much your sister paid for D. when did your sister buy
30. — Cathy, can you come to our art club tomorrow? — _______.
A. I’m sorry to hear that B. What a pity
C. Take it easy D. Sure, I’d love to
(一) 阅读短文，完成31— 45小题。（共15小题，计15分）
A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others. However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip. When she wore it, she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school.
On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. Most of her schoolmates said “hello” to her, but this never happened before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip had brought her them all. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. Although she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip, they all wanted to know what had happened to her.
When she went back home after school, her mother asked her, “Did you know you dropped your hair clip? I found it by the door this morning.”
She understood that she hadn’t worn the hair clip to school at all.
It is not important that we wear or how we look. The most important is how we think about ourselves.
31. The little girl was not beautiful because she had no money to buy a hair clip.
32. Her mother didn’t like the little girl, either.
33. Most of the schoolmates liked her beautiful hair clip very much on that day.
34. Her mother found the clip by the door after the girl went to school.
35. It is not important what we wear or how we look.
Come And Join Us!
We warmly welcome you to the Shine Sports Centre!
All the young people in this city can become members of the Shine Sports Centre and each member should pay $10 every year. To be a member of us and get your membership card (会员卡)，you need to come to us between 2 pm and 6 pm, Monday to Thursday. I have to tell you that we don't accept new members on Friday. Now, there are
three things that you must remember to bring with you when you come for a membership card. They are your ID card, a recent passport-sized photo of yourself and the money. We can't give you the card unless you bring all the three.
Once you have got your membership card, you need to bring it with you whenever you come to book or use any facility (设备) in Shine Sports Centre. Booking over the phone is not allowed, so you have to come here with your card when you want to book. There is one more thing I have to tell you. Our opening hours is from 9 am to 10 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 6 pm on weekends. We hope that every member can have a great time in the Shine Sports Centre.
36. You can use the facilities in the Shine Sports Centre at_______.
A. 9 am on Sunday B. 5 pm on Wednesday
C. 7 am on Thursday D. 9 am on Saturday
37. You and your classmate have to spend ______ on the membership card for two years.
A. $10 B. $20 C. $30 D. $40
38. What does the underlined word "book" mean in Chinese in this passage?
A. 书 B. 账册 C. 预定 D. 记录
39. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. All people have the chance to be members of the Centre.
B. You can get the membership card at 6 o'clock in the morning.
C. You can’t book the facilities over the telephone.
D. You don’t need to bring the membership card when you need to use the facilities.
40. Who is the advertisement written for?
A. Young people. B. Old people. C. Couples. D. Little kids.
He used to cause a lot of trouble.
Martin Murray is a fifteen-year-old boy. He used to be a “problem child”, but a recent conversation with his mother changed his life. He didn’t use to give his mother many problems. However, after his father’s death a few years ago, His mother couldn’t afford to pay her child’s education. To do this, she had to work, and so was often not at home.
His mother looked after him as well as she could. Unfortunately, Martin still caused problems for himself and his family. He was not interested in studying and he often got into trouble with (与……冲突) the police. Luckily, his mother was very patient In the end, she made a difficult decision: to send him to a boys’ boarding school. Martin hated it and used to cause a lot of trouble. One day he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. But the head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother. Martin called his mother, but to his surprise, this phone call changed his life. “It was exactly what I needed,” he said. “My mother helped me to understand how much she had given me. She also told me that even though my father was no longer with us, he was watching me and would always take pride in everything good I do. I realize that since my ]
father died, I have been afraid of being alone, and have tried to make my mother pay more attention to me.”
Now Martin has really changed. He has been working hard and is now one of the best students in his class. His mother’s love helped him to feel good about himself, and as Martin himself says, “It’s very important for parents to be there for their children.”
根据短文内容, 从方框中选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确。
Zongzi is a traditional Chinese food, made of glutinous rice with different fillings and wrapped in bamboo leaves or other plants.
A recipe for making 10 zongzi: 50 pieces of bamboo leaves; Glutinous rice (1kilogram); Chinese dates (枣) (250 grams).
How to make zongzi:
1. Put the rice and the dates into warm water for 12 hours or more.
2. Wash the leaves and lay them out.
3. Fold the leaves to make a sheet.
4. Hold the sheet, fold it round in the middle and make a funnel till both ends are laid over each other in one direction.
5. Use about 1/10 kg of the rice and 6 dates for each zongzi. The dates must be covered by the rice so that they won’t lose too much sugar in cooking.
6. Fold the leaves to seal the open side of the funnel and tie the zongzi with a thin rope. Make sure that it is tied neither too tight nor too loose. This helps make sure that the ingredients are well cooked.
7. Put the zongzoi in a pot, cover with water and make sure they are pressed and kept still while being boiled.
8. Cooking time: 40 minutes in a pressure cooker; 2 hours in an ordinary pot.
来源：人事科 时间：2016-08-11 点击次数：6333
监督电话：4211571 4211175 4231623
人 员 实验试卷保密组
成员：胡 建 牛 伟
成员：咸立建 卜凡民 周 松
成员：刘闵波 高玉宁 孙 刚
主 考：刘士雪 卜凡昌
体育考试录像：陈文阳 岳彩丽 张 伟 体育考生身份认定：张开军
实验纪检兼保密：李光明 张 宏 考
体育监考: 项目一 付亮公 孟凡涛 孙 宁（魏庄）
项目二 王成峰 李文元 张 平（白彦） 项目三 康德峰 唐守江 彭 健（保太） 项目四 周 鹏 毛会强（保太） 郭 彬（武台）
项目五 马建宏李 刚（流峪） 吴 蕾（流峪）陈成玉（保太）
实验监考：物理：高 林 马资伟 毛会剑 冯 涛 朱 平
华 李 洁 庄 燕 胡月宾
生物：汪 燕 华再昌 丁吉顺 商圆
圆 张 建
主 考：王松涛 卢念香
副主考：牛加礼（二中体育） 薛庆露（二中实验） 考点学校校长(后勤)
体育考试录像：吴庆勇 丁文胜 付学森
实验纪检兼保密：孙令珂 高 振
体育监考: 项目一 赵吉国（街道） 孙加强（丰阳） 王光胜（地方） 崔 伟 （临涧） 项目二 郑现峰 刘 涛（保太） 刘泽民（街道）
项目三 赵京龙 夏晓光（街道）王瑞振（保太） 项目四 任彩霞 李 超（卞桥） 郑 峰（实小）
项目五 刘 磊 靳 宁（实小） 张元峰 姜庆龙（白彦）
实验监考：物理：韩 星 吴瑞喜 杨 珂 张华山 井明泉
化学：王宝民刘金州 唐国栋 李起玉 陆现海
生物：郭东玺 刘 婷 齐宜芳 张 烨李俊强
主 考：王继峰 庄富友
副主考：卓 涛（实验中学体育）彭亮（实验中学实验） 考点学校校长(后勤)
体育考试录像：李成印 陈 东 陈 栋 体育考生身份认定：朱 环
体育监考:项目一 高伟克 朱希华（仲村） 魏丕涛（街道） 赵怀珂（保太）
项目二 楚 海 王 峰（郑城） 陈文玲（仲村） 项目三 毛可英 阚 森（铜石） 胡春文（开发区） 项目四 耿 健 陈娜（实小） 班守义（保太） 项目五 石根全 刘志强（实小）于泽林（兴蒙） 张继存（特教）
实验监考：物理：李 磊 李 胜 汪龙泉 许戈隆 侯 娟
化学：王 勇 梁彦奎 高恩卿 王 慧 张 静
生物：宋西花 金永存 齐晨晨 刘 晓 余衍