当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 知识 > 关于放弃的英文台词

关于放弃的英文台词

2015-12-23 05:56:13 成考报名 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 浏览:

导读: 关于放弃的英文台词篇一《双语美文:要放弃的时候看看这些话,就挺过去了》 ...

欢迎来到中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/成考报名栏目,本文为大家带来《关于放弃的英文台词》,希望能帮助到你。

关于放弃的英文台词篇一
《双语美文:要放弃的时候看看这些话,就挺过去了》

双语美文:要放弃的时候记得这些话,就挺过去了

很多时候,我们常常会听到别人说坚持不下去了,想要放弃。甚至我们自己在遇到挫折,感觉自己坚持不下去的时候,也会有想要放弃的念头。有的人,就真的选择放弃了;而有的人也只是动了想的念头,但他们并没有放弃!就这样,放弃了的人就再也没有得到他们想要的。没有放弃的人,他们有的实现了他们的追求,有的人仍在坚持追求的路上!合肥雅思与大家分享了以下8句话,希望在熬不下去的时候,看看这些话,虽然它给不了你任何外在的帮助,但是只要能鼓舞你,激励你,能给你安慰也是好的!说不定它可以陪你走过那一段想要放弃的日子。

1、There is no such thing as failure—only learning opportunities

没什么失败-这只是一个学习的机会而已

You should just wipe the word “failure” right out of your vocabulary. All great people who have ever achieved anything have “failed” over and over. In fact, I think it was Thomas Edison who said something like, “I did not fail at inventing the light bulb, I just first found 99 ways that it didn’t work.” Take your so-called “failures” and learn something from them. Learn how to do it better next time.

把“失败"这个词从你的字典里抹去吧。很多成就大事业的人都曾不止一次的失败过。实际上,我非常赞同爱迪生说的那句话”我从来没有在发明灯泡的过程中失败过,我只是找到了99种不可行的办法而已。“把你那些所谓的”失败“当成学习的机会吧。学着下次怎么做的更好。

2、Let go of desire

减少欲望

Most people live with “attached mind.” What this means is that they attach themselves to a desire, and when they don’t get it, their emotions plummet into negativity. Instead, try to practice “detached mind.” That means that when you want something, you will still be happy whether you get it or not. Your emotions remain happy or neutral.

很多人在”欲望中“生存。也就是他们会把自己和欲望紧紧联系在一起,当没有得到满足,他们的就会产生消极的情绪。与其这样,不如试着给自己的思想减负吧。意思就是你想要什么的时候,无论得到没得到都会一样的开心。你的情绪不会受到太大的干扰。

3、What is, is

坦然接受现实

Buddha’s famous saying tells us: “It is your resistance to ‘what is’ that causes your suffering.” Think about that for a minute. It means that our suffering only occurs when we resist how things are. If you can change something, then take action! Change it! But if you can’t change it, then you have two choices: (1) either accept it and let go of the negativity, or (2) make yourself miserable by obsessing over it.

佛教有句经典的话:“你的痛苦都源于对现实的抗拒。”好好想想这句话。这意味着只有当你不接受现实时才会产生痛苦。如果你能改变什么,那就开始行动吧,改变它!但如果无法改变,你就有两个选择,(1)要不去接受要不就忽视消极的部分,或者(2)不断的折磨自己让自己更加痛苦

4、You are not a victim

你不是受害者

You need to get out of your own way. You are only a “victim” of your own thoughts, words and

actions. No one “does” something to you. You are the creator of your own experience. Take personal responsibility and realize that you can get out of your hard times. You just need to start with changing your thoughts and actions. Abandon your victim mentality and become victorious. From victim to VICTOR!

你需要从自己的框架中走出来。你只是自己想法、语言和行为的受害者。其他人不能对你做任何事。你是自己生活的导演。对自己负责,相信自己有能力走出困境。你只需要改变自己的想法和行动。把那种受害者心理赶走,积极点吧,从受害者转为成功者!

5、Things can—and do—change

事情可以——绝对可以——改变

“And this too shall pass” is one of my favorite sayings. When we are stuck in a bad situation, we think that there is no way out. We think nothing will ever change. But guess what? It will! Nothing is permanent except death. So get out of the habit of thinking that things will always be this way. They won’t. But you do need to take some sort of action for things to change. It won’t magically happen all on its own.

“一切都会过去的”是我最喜欢的一句话。当我们身处困境,感觉毫无出路。我们觉得一切不会好转了。但猜猜会怎样?会好起来的!除去死亡没有什么是永恒的。所以不要再去固执的认为事情会一成不变了。都会变的。你需要行动起来做出改变。事情不会自己神奇的去发生转变的。

6、It’s only a problem if you think it’s a problem

只有你觉得这是个问题的时候才会是个问题

Many times, we are our own worst enemy. Happiness is really dependent on perspective. If you think something is a problem, then your thoughts and emotions will be negative. But if you think it’s something you can learn from, then suddenly, it’s not a problem anymore.

很多时候,我们是自己最大的敌人。幸福取决于你的观察角度。如果你觉得一件事是个问题,那么你的想法和情绪都会变得消极。但如果你觉得这是学习的好机会,看看,突然就不是啥问题了。

7、Appreciate the present moment

珍惜当下

This moment will never come again. And there is always something precious about every moment. So don’t let it pass you by! Soon it will just be a memory. Even moments that don’t seem happy can be looked upon as something that you might miss someday. As the country song by Trace Adkins says, “You’re gonna miss this„you’re gonna want this back. You’re gonna wish these days hadn’t gone by so fast„.you may not know this now, but you’re gonna miss this„” 正当时一去不复返。每个时刻都有宝贵的东西。所以不要让时间匆匆溜走!很快现在也会成为你回忆的一部分。每个你不快乐的时光在日后都会成为你去想念回忆的部分。就想Trace Adkin在乡村歌曲里唱的那般:”你会去怀念,会想重头再来。你会希望这些日子没有飞速流逝,也许现在你不知道,但你真的会去想念“

8、If you want things to change, you need to start with changing yourself

如果你想改变什么,那就从改变自己开始吧

Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world. Don’t you know people whose lives are chaotic and stressful? And isn’t that largely because they feel chaotic inside? Yes, it is. We like to think that changing our circumstances will change us. But we have it backwards—we need to change ourselves first before our circumstances will change.

你的外在是内在的一个反应。你难道不觉得那些外表看起来乱糟糟亚历山大的人们其实内心也是一团乱麻么?的确是这样。我们总是觉得改变环境就能改变自己。其实我们弄反了-我们需要先改变自己才能随之改变环境。

如果你的追求或者你的事业让你感觉到举步维艰的时候,不要抱怨,也不要垂头丧气,因为你很大的可能在走上坡路,上坡路总是会速度慢,多好力气。一切的下坡路都是很轻松、毫不费力的就能走完。所以,合肥雅思觉得,如果你觉得你现在的坚持让你寸步难行,让你想要放弃的时候,你可以不妨静下心来看看这些话,说不定它可以支撑你继续走下去!

关于放弃的英文台词篇二
《经典英文台词》

1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.

2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.

4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.

5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.

8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which

makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.

9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。

When you are young, you may want several love

experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes

by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

12.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. -

13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。

关于放弃的英文台词篇三
《经典中英文对照台词》

经典台词

Trust is a fragile thing,once earned,it affords us tremendous freedm;but once trust is lost,it can be impossible to recover.Of course the truth is,we never know who we can trust.Those we are closest to can betray us.And total

strangers can come to our rescue.In the end,most people decide to truse only themselves.It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.

信任是很微妙的东西,一旦得到我们会感到无比自由;但是一旦失去就几乎不可能再挽回。当然,我们永远不知道可以相信谁。最亲近的人也有可能背叛我们,而未曾谋面的人也可能伸出援助之手。所以,大多数人决定只相信自己。这是避免引火上身最简单的方法。

Death s inevitable.It's a promise made to each of us at birth.But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us,whether it is the thrill of romance,the joy of raising a family,or the anguish of great loss.We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful,but the sad fact is,not all lives have meaning.Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines,waiting for something to happen to them,before it's too late.

死亡是不可避免的。每个人在生下来之后都会得到的保证。但在那个保证履行之前我们都希望能遇到某些事,可能是一段激动人心的罗曼史,可能是生儿育女的喜悦,可能是巨大损失的痛苦。我们都希望经历让生命有意义的事情,但令人难过的是并非所有的生命都有意义。有些人一生只是站在远处等待那些事从天而降,结果蹉跎光阴。

Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right.Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still we try to do what is best,what is good.Not only for ourselves,but for those we

love.Yes,sooner or later we must all become responsible adults.No one knows this better than the young.

早晚我们都会成为负有责任的成人,学会为了正确的选择而放弃一些事。当然想要负起毕生的责任并非易事,随着年龄的增长这个负担会使有些人承受不起。不过我们仍然要尽力而为,为自己,更为我们所爱的人。是的,早晚我们都会成为负有责任的成人,没有人比年轻人更清楚这一点。

It's impossible to grasp just how powerful love is,it can sustain us through trying times,or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices;it can force decent man to commit the darkest deeds,or compel ordinary woman to search for hidden truths.And long after we're gone,love remains burned into our memories.We all search for love,but some of us,after we found it,wish we hadn't.

人们无法理解爱的力量究竟有多大,它能让我们渡过艰难困苦;或者鼓励我们做出特殊牺牲;它能逼迫正人君子诲淫诲盗;也能迫使平凡女人发掘真相。即使我们早已不在人世,爱仍在我们的回忆里。我们都在寻找爱,但是有些人在找到之后却希望不曾找到它。

Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.

每个人都会受到诱惑,我们是否屈服与诱惑决定于我们识破其伪装的能力。有时它们以闪回的火花形式出现;有时是一个意义深远的新朋友;有时是一个触发我们不曾有过的感觉的婴儿。不过如果我们屈服于诱惑,那么第二天我们必须承担后果。

Cameras are tools designed to capture images. But in truth, they can capture so much more. They can uncover hidden longing of men who should no longer care. They can reveal the extraordinary secrets of the most ordinary marriages. Most amazing of all, cameras can quietly and clearly reveal to us our dreams--dreams we didn't even know we had.

照相机是用来捕捉画面的。但事实上,它能捕捉到更多东西。它能揭示一个你从不在意的男人心底隐藏的渴望;它能泄露许多普通婚姻的天大的秘密;最惊人的是,相机可以在不知觉中告知我们自己的梦想——我们从未意识到已拥有的梦想。

People are complicated creatures. On the one hand able to perform great acts of charity ,on the other , capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal, it is a constant battle that rages within all of us ,because the better angels of our nature, and the temptation of our sinner demons, and sometimes the only way to ward off darkness, is to share a light of compassion.

人类是复杂的动物。一方面,表现着善心,另一方面,却又干阴险地背叛。

我们都时常在天性的本善与内心的恶魔之间挣扎。有时候,唯一能阻挡黑暗的方法,就是闪耀怜悯的光辉。

Competition , it means different things to different people. But whether to friendly rivalry, or fight to the death . The end result is the same . There will be winners, and there will be losers, Of course the trick is , to know which battles to fight, you see, no victory comes without a price.

竞争因人而异,但是不管是友好竞争还是生死决斗,结果总是相同的――有赢家,也有输家。但是,诀窍是,懂得去参加什么样的竞争。要知道,胜利都是用代价换来的。

In a world filled with darkness, we all need some kind of light. Whether it's a great flame that shows us how to win back what we've lost, or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters...or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us the hidden truth of ur past...we all need something to help us get through the night...even if it's just the tiniest glimmer of hope.

在一个黑暗的世界里,我们都需要光明。也许是一束让我们知道怎么挽回失去的东西的光明,也许是一座能驱走潜伏着的恶魔的灯塔;又也许是几个照亮了掩蔽着的我们过去的真相……我们都需要帮助来渡过黑夜,哪怕只是最微弱的希望的光芒。

We all honor heroes for different reasons. Sometimes for their daring. Sometimes for their bravery. Sometimes for their goodness. But mostly we honor heroes, because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued. Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along, sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.

我们都有各种理由去尊敬英雄。有的是因为英雄的胆识,有的是因为勇气,有的是善良。但我们尊敬英雄的大部分原因,多多少少是因为我们都幻想着被拯救。当然,要是真正的英雄没有出现,有时,我们就只有自我拯救了。

关于放弃的英文台词篇四
《最近电影经典台词中英文版》

少年派的奇幻漂流经典台词

1.If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。

2.All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生就是不断的放下,但最遗憾的是,我们来不及好好告别!

3.When you understand life and self are not used to overcome but to get along! You will understand some things although not reasonable, but you must believe, they are strong, you must rely on!当你明白.人生和自我都不是用来战胜而是用来相处的!你就会明白有些东西虽然并不合理,但你必须相信,那些东西并不牢固,你必须依靠!

4、I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. 这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。

5、Don't be deceived by these things and scenery, children, the society is very complicated.别被这些事物和光景蒙骗了,孩子们,社会很复杂。

6、Faith is like a house, can have a lot of room.信仰就像房子,可以有很多房间。

7、At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach letter.同时信不同的宗教就等于什么教都没信。

8、Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will die.动物和人有本质区别,忘记那一点的人就会没命。

9、We like the same voyage kolumb.我们就像哥伦布一样远航。

10、But Kolumb is not to find India?但是哥伦布不就是来寻找印度的吗?

11、Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion activity.怀疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。

12、The most important thing is not to despair.最重要的是不要绝望。

13、God, thank you for giving me life, I'm ready.上帝,感谢你给我生命,我准备好了。

14、Language is our last lifeline.语言是我们最后的救命索。

15、Have taken place, why must be meaningful.发生了就发生了,为什么一定要有意义。

16.Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德·帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。 铜雀台经典语录:

1、孤不怕遇到敌人,只怕遇到愚蠢的敌人。

2、近不得孤的心,就近不得孤的身。

3、孤能走到今天,就是从来不相信任何人。

4、老骥伏枥,志在千里。

5、与你生在同一个时代,是朕的悲哀。

6、我们所有的努力都是为了杀一个人,杀一个全天下权利最大的人。

7、来,再给孤唱一首吧。

8、爱卿,这口味是否重了些?

9、请念到名字的人过来吃肉。

功夫熊猫2经典台词

2 |

1、往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇(命中注定的事,躲也躲不过)。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

2、你的心好似这潭湖水,老朋友,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清;但如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated , it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

3、退出,不退出;做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

4、俗语说:过去的,已经过去了,未来的,还未可知,现在,却是上苍的礼赠。

There is a saying,Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery,But today is a gift,That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

5、世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

6、龟仙人:是的,看看这棵树,我不可能让它随便开花,也不可能让它提前结果。 Yes,look at this tree Chivu,I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,nor make it bear food before it’s time .

宗师:但是有些事情我们是可以控制的,我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻,我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家,那可不是幻觉,仙人。

but there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall,And I can control,What time to seed,That is not illusion , Master.

7、龟仙人:没错 可是无论你做什么,这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树,你或许想要苹

果或是橘子,但到头来还是桃子。

Yes, but no matter what you do,That seed will grow to be a peach tree,You may wish for an Apple or an orange,But you will get a peach.

宗师:但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!

But peache can not defeate Tai Long!

龟仙人:也许可以呢?只要你愿意引导它、教育它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7、宗师:你不能走,真正的勇士永不放弃。

you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

8、师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。(经典语录

Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

阿波:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你--中原最伟大的功夫师父!

Yes ,I stayed .I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head,or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .I stayed ,because I thought .If anyone could change me ,could make me not me ,it was you,the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

9、 阿波,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿波,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out…It’s just what it’s meant to bePaul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,Broth runs deep through our veins.

10、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。没必要,你认为它特别,它就特别了。 The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

11、你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。

You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now.

《听风者》经典台词

ice0 8月10日 11:01 这里的人从出生到死都是最高机密!

江城飞花 8月8日 11:12 他又不识字,摩斯密码是他学过的第一种文字。

浅_汐_ 8月14日 23:52 你也是赌命的吗? ——不,我是赌别人的命。

馨予吾梦 8月12日 10:23 听风者是什么,她们能听到别人的行动却听不到自己的心声

江城飞花 8月8日 11:10 我带你去的地方只有结果,没有如果

《雨果的冒险》经典台词 更新时间:2012-07-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

1.Everything has a purpose, even machines. Clock tell the time and trains take you places. They do what they're meant to do, like Monsieur Labisse. Maybe that's why broken machines make me so sad. They can't do what they're meant to do. Maybe it's the same with people. If you lose your purpose, it's like you're broken.

一切事物都有使命,就连机器也是一样。钟要报时,火车要带你去往目的地。他们都在做着本职的工作。也许这就是为什么机器坏掉我会这么难过。这样他们就不能尽到自己的职责了。也许人也是一样的。如果你的生活毫无目的,就好像你坏掉了一样。

2.Right after my father died, I would come up here a lot. I'd imagine the whole

world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figure if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. (经典台词) 我父亲死后,我经常到这儿来。我会把整个世界想象成一个巨大的机器,机器永远不会有多出来的零件,你知道的。他们总是精确地有着自己需要的份量,所以我想,如果这个世界是一个巨大的机器,我就不会是多余的零件,我在这里,总是有原因的,这也说明,你能在这里,也是有原因的。 《城中大盗》经典台词

更新时间:2012-06-28 编辑:经典台词小组 来源:网络&投稿

The disappointment in yourself. The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair. It's like the guy sitting in the bar, and a priest walks in. The guy says, "Hey, wait a minute. I hate to tell you this, don't waste your time, but I happen to know there's no God." The priest says, "Yeah, how's that?" The guy says, "I was an explorer in the North Pole. I got caught in a blinding storm once. Freezing. I was blinded. Freezing to death. And I prayed, 'If there's a God, save me now. Now.’ God didn't come." And the priest says, "You know, how's that? You're alive. He must've saved

关于放弃的英文台词篇五
《经典英文电影会话台词》

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.  坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)  2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.  我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)  3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.  你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)  4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.  托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)  5,Here's looking at you,kid.  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)  6,Go ahead,make my day.  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)  7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.  好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)  8,May the Force be with you.  愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)  9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.  系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)  10,You talking to me?  你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)  11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”  出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930  译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”   12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.  我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)  13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.  爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)  14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”  出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933  译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”  15、原文:“You talking'to me?”  出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976  译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”  16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”  出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930  译文:“给

我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”  17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”  出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994  译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”  18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!  好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)  19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!  我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)  20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)  21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”  出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933  译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”  22,Bond.James Bond.  邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)  23,There's no place like home.  没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)  24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.  我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)  25,Show me the money!  让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)  28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.  弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)  29,You can't handle the truth!  你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)  30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)  31,After all,tomorrow is another day!  毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)  33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)  37,I'll be back.  我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)  38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.  现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)  40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.  妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)  43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)  46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

  噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)  48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)  51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?  你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)  52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)  54,There's no crying in baseball!  在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)  56,A boy's best friend is his mother.  一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)  57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.  没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)  58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.  亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)  59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.  上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)  63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?  罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)  67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)  71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!  等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)  75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.  我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)  83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.  快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)  94,I feel the need-the need for speed!  我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)  95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.  人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)  100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)海上钢琴师的~~~~~~~~~~All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't wh

at I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eightyeight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... All that world is weighing down on me, you don't even know where it comes to an end, and aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it? I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way. Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don't exist for anyone. You're an exception, Max, you're the only one who knows I'm here. You're a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I'm not getting off. 译文: 所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。 拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束。你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差。它们不是无限的。你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我活的惯。 你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max

,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。 天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。 那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗? 我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。 陆地?陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,一个太漂亮的女人,一段太长的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一种我不会创作的音乐。我永远无法放弃这艘船,不过幸好,我可以放弃我的生命。反正没人记得我存在过,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一个知道我在这里的人。你是唯一一个,而且你最好习惯如此。原谅我,朋友,我不会下船的。 《乱世佳人》Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住

关于放弃的英文台词篇六
《经典台词(英语)》

美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

(需要指出的是,2005年老外评出经典电影台词时,可是不带中文翻译的。不少经典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面这些网上找到的台词的中文翻译有不少与光盘里的翻译有出入,而且“100句经典台词”也找不全100条。)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

15、“You talking'to me?”

“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)

23,There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

37,I’ll be back.

我会回来的。——《终结者》1984

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994

43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。——《热情似火》1959

51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971

52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

54,There’s no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992

56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974

59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939

63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997

=====================================================================

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。--《越狱》

I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越狱》

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》

再强的人也需要朋友.——《教父》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角斗士》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

The truth is out there. ——The X files

真相在那里。——《X档案》

I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》

To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

关于放弃的英文台词篇七
《经典英文电影台词》

"I am King of the World!" “我是世界之王!”I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。  "You jump, I jump." “你跳,然后我也跳。”  "You are going to get out of there. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bad. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .Do you understand me?" “你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多很多孩子,看着他们长大,然后你会安享晚年,在温暖的床上离开这个世界,而不是今晚在这里,不是就像这样的死去。明白吗?”  "Winning that tickets, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful of that. Rose, I'm thankful .You must do me the favor .You must promise that you'll survive, that you won't give up No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless. Promise me now. Rose, you never go off that, promise!" “露丝,赢到那张船票是我一生中最幸运的事。它把我带到了你的身边,我感到很欣慰,真的,我感到很欣慰。露丝,你必须要答应我,你要答应我活下去,绝不放弃,无论发生什么,无论希望有多么渺茫。答应我,露丝,你绝不会食言的是吧,快答应我。”Titanic《泰坦尼克》Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time.Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间

了,盖你的章吧.  Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。Red: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them。Then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.Red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever died.希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.Forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope”不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望。的确,正想安迪所说的,监狱的高墙可以束缚住我们的身体上的自由,甚至于体制化的东西可以束缚住我们的精神上的自由,但唯有希望不可以放弃。失去希望的生活是灰暗的,没有生气的,甚至是没有意义的。在安迪的心中一直就没有放弃对自由的希望,而且他也一直在为自己的希望努力着——每天晚上都要用那个小锤去挖瑞得认为几百年也挖不穿的墙壁。而对瑞得和老布来说,他们早就放弃了希望,以为在他们看来希望只能让自己更痛苦,甚至认为希望便是痛苦的根源。一个人能够在19年痛苦的监狱生活里,不放弃对自由的向往,这是一种怎样的精神信念?所

以他成功了,夺回了自己的自由。 ————THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救赎》  After all, tomorrow is another day!-----------------Gone With the Wind 《乱世佳人》  I will be back!T-800:“我会回来的!”------------------The Terminator《终结者》Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment. 不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.不要让任何人知道你在想什么。You make the choice, and this is your price.你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends.我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。I will never do anything guilty.我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。So, love somebody else.那么,去爱一些其他人吧。———《教父》Bond. James Bond.“我是邦德,詹姆斯?邦德。———《007系列》Dumbledore :“Killing is not nearly as easy as the innocent believe...”“谋杀远比无辜的人想象的要困难得多……”For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。 This was a man deeply loved, despite the love our people have died, also left us with a protective shield .Forever.被一个人这样深深地爱过,尽管那个爱我们的人已经死了,也会给我们留下一个永远的护身符。 The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important.表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所俱有的能力更重要。 Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow.我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。 As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.只要我们目标一致,敞开心胸,习惯和语言的差异都不会成为障碍。But indifference, but also turned a blind eye is often straightforward than the harm to much larger offensive.可是漠不关心,还有视而不见,往往会比直截了当的厌恶造成的伤害大得多。 It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, i

t is difficult to forgive someone else's right.人们容易原谅别人的错误,却很难原谅别人的正确。We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面前坚持自己的立场,同样也需要很大的勇气。 ——邓不利多 Forever Do not believe any thing is capable of thinking independently, unless you see it to where the minds of the Tibetan.永远不要相信任何能够独立思考的东西,除非你看清了它把头脑藏在什么地方。 ——韦斯莱先生 If you kill Harry, then you should we have to kill.如果你要杀哈利,那你要把我们也杀死! ——罗恩 Die than betray a friend, and we will do so for you!死了总比背叛朋友强,我们也会为你这样做的! ——小天狼星布莱克 I do not want it, nor need it. But I need some laughter. We may all need some laughter. I have a feeling that we will soon need a laugh more than usual.我不想要它,也不需要它。但是我需要一些欢笑。我们可能都需要一些欢笑。我有一种感觉,我们很快就会需要比往常更多的欢笑了。 ——哈利 The past will always come and we will accept it.该来的总归会来,来了我们就接受它。 ——海格 Out-and-out is Dumbledore and more people, right, Potter?彻头彻尾是邓不利多的人,对不对,波特? ——斯克林杰 When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.当我们在面对黑暗和死亡的时候,我们害怕的只是未知,除此之外,没有别的--------------<哈利 波特> Harry Potter

关于放弃的英文台词篇八
《经典台词~英文》

一、泰坦尼克号经典台词

1.You jump, I jump

你跳我就跳

2. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

3. We are women.Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人.我们的选择从来就不易.

4. 曾经,有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前, 我没有珍惜,等到我失去的时候才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此…… 如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会, 我会对那个女孩子说三个字: “我爱你。” 如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限, 我希望是……一万年! Once upon a time, there was a sincere love in front of me, I did not cherish and be a regret until I lost .That is the most painful thing in the world... If God can give me a chance, I will say three words to that girl: "I love you."." If I have to fall in love with a deadline, I hope is...... Ten thousand years!

5. 爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?不需要吗?

Do you need a reason to love a person? Do not need it? Need it? Do not need it?

6..我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局……

my lover is a super hero, one day he will be stepping on the colorful cloud to marry me, I guessed right in front, but I guess not the ending...

7.谁说我斗鸡眼?我只是把视力集中在一点,以改变我以往对事物的看法!

Who said I have cross-- eyes? I just focus on the vision to change my view of things!

8.紫霞在你心目中是不是一个惊叹号,还是一个句号,你脑袋里是不是充满了问号? In your mind ,Is it an exclamation point or a full stop, your head is full of question mark?

关于放弃的英文台词篇九
《极速蜗牛 中英文台词》

让我们回到印第安纳波利斯 And we're back at the final stretch of

500英里大赛的角逐现场 the Indianapolis 500.

世界三大汽车赛事之一 简称印第500

盖·加涅正在逐步超越 Guy Gagné is gaining on the pack.

这位年轻的法裔加拿大人 The young French Canadian

在印第赛车场的处子秀 is making quite an impression

就来了个惊艳登场 in his debut here at the Motor Speedway.

看了这么多年赛车 In all my years of racing,

我还从未见过如此具有天赋的赛车手 I've never seen a driver with this much raw talent. 但这是谁 But what's this?

突然杀出一匹黑马紧逼着加涅 Out of nowhere, a dark horse is challenging Gagné. 他极速猛冲 He's gaining on the pack.

抢入了直道 And down the front stretch.

升到第四 第三 现在冲到了第二 Moving into fourth position... third... Now, second! 驶到外圈 冲向终点 Going to the outside as they cross the bricks!

看来最终的冠军是 特搏 And it looks like the winner is Turbo!

太精彩了 难以置信 Amazing! Unbelievable!

即时重放 再播一次慢动作 Instant replay. Again, in super slo-mo.

欢迎回来 赛车迷们 Welcome back, race fans.

我们将要采访的是尹第新秀盖·加涅 We're here with Indy's brightest new star, Guy Gagné. 告诉大家 盖 Tell us, Guy,

你为什么会成为一名赛车手 what inspired you to become a race driver?

你知道的 丹 You know, Dan,

总会有那么一件事让你欢欣鼓舞 everybody's got that one thing that makes them happy. 对我来说 那就是风驰电掣的速度 And for me, it's terrifying, terrifying blazing speed. 盖 Guy!

-请一个一个来 -西奥 - One at a time, please. - Theo!

好 请后面那位帅哥先说 Yes, the handsome fellow in the back.

你在做什么 What are you doing?

老样子 全神贯注跑比赛 What I've always done. Stay focused, try to run my race. 赛车手都这样 下一个问题 That's all any driver can do. Next question.

拜托 你能不能回去睡觉 Can you please go to sleep?

我们明天还得工作呢 We've got work tomorrow.

睡觉 有没有搞错 Sleep? Are you kidding me?

赢了这么重要的比赛 我还激动着呢 It takes hours to come down after a big race like this. 是 当然 好吧 Yeah, I bet. Okay.

他们是我冲刺的动力 They are the fuel that keeps me running!

盖 当你初出茅庐的时候 Guy, when you were just a rookie starting out in the Indy Lights, 是否梦想过有朝一日能登上冠军奖台 did you ever dream that you'd be standing here today?

当然 父亲总是教导我 Well, as my dear father always told me,

没有遥不可及的梦想 小人物也有 "No dream is too big, and no dreamer

-逐梦的权利 -逐梦的权利 - "Too small." - Too small.

快去睡觉 Sleep!

起跑线

集中精力 全神贯注 Head in the game. Head in the game.

太棒了 17分钟 新纪录 Yes! Seventeen minutes! That's a new record!

西奥 Theo!

早上好 Good morning.

出发 伙计们 别落下 Let's go, people! Pick it up!

特搏 准备超车 Turbo, ready to make his move.

你看到了吗 她竟然挡我 Did you see that? She cut me off!

赛车欢乐多啊 The joys of racing.

怎么会有人不去欣赏 How could anyone not see the appeal of watching a bunch of cars, 一堆车绕好几个小时的圈圈呢 drive around in circles for hours on end?

左转 再左转 又左转 Left turn! Left turn! Left turn!

你的愚昧无知真让人悲哀 Your ignorance saddens me to no end.

左转 我还要做些什么呢 Left turn! "What do I do here?

对了 还是左转 Oh, no, wait a minute. Left turn!"

早上好 切特 Morning, Chet!

最近怎么样 莎莉 How's it going, Sally?

-早上好 切特 -早上好 菲尔 - Morning, Chet. - Morning, Phil.

真是不幸 Well, that's a shame.

美好的菜园工作周又开始了 And so begins another wonderful work week at the plant.

伙计们 今天要收获很多西红柿 All right, people, we got a lot of tomatoes to harvest today.

我们要采摘 分类 还要吃掉它们 We got to pick them, we got to sort them, we got to eat them.

但最重要的是 我们要保证 But most importantly, we got to be

安全 Safe.

没错 就爱听这句 Yes! Music to my ears.

快看她 Look at her.

曲线优美 Nice curves.

你这个秀色可餐的女神 You are one giant, juicy temptress.

大红美 Big Red.

指日可待 Any day now.

何年何月 Any day now.

熟过头的 Overripe!

熟过头的 Overripe!

熟过头的 Overripe!

不 Oh, no.

来吧 Here we go.

再试试 Bring it on.

这次休想 Not this time.

赛手们已于起跑线准备就绪 And the cars are at the starting line.

加涅排在首发位置 Gagné's in the top pole position,

驾驶印有一号标识的烂熟西红柿 driving his trademark number one overripe tomato. 他旁边的是跃跃欲试的新人 特搏 Next to him is that feisty young upstart, Turbo.

先生们 启动引擎 Gentlemen, start your engines.

加涅领先 拐过第一个弯道 Gagné rolls into the lead around the first turn

特搏紧随其后驶向直道 with Turbo hot on his tail into the straightaway.

他又开始意淫了 Hey, there he goes again.

最后冲刺 观众们沸腾了 And down the homestretch, the crowd goes wild!

加油 特搏 Go, Turbo!

他们难分轩轾 They're neck and neck!

加涅 特搏 特搏 加涅 Gagné, Turbo! Turbo, Gagné!

-看来冠军是... -特搏 特搏 特搏 - And it looks like the winner is... - Turbo! Turbo! Turbo!

好险 So close!

几乎同时越线 It's a photo finish!

熟过头的 Overripe!

好了 好了 别闹了 All right, all right, knock it off.

劝劝你弟弟 切特 要不我来说 Talk to your brother, Chet. Or I will.

我会去的 卡尔 I'm on it, Carl.

下不为例 This will not happen again.

以前也这么说 Heard that before.

好吧 Okay.

开饭喽 That's lunch!#p#分页标题#e#

你这是自作自受 知道吗 You do this to yourself, you know.

瞧瞧你 I mean, look at you.

他们怎么可能不取笑你 How could they not make fun of you?

你本身就是个笑话 It's like you're almost forcing them.

如果你不去想那些赛车什么的 If you'd just quit it with the speed stuff...

我做不到 I can't help it.

那是我的天性 It's in me.

不 才不是什么天性 No. It is not "In" You.

谁说的 Says who?

大自然 我们的母亲 Nature. Mother Nature.

听说过她吧 Maybe you've heard of her?

她赋予我们的天性不是速度 西奥 We all have our limitations, Theo.

你就是个行动迟缓的悲剧 And the sooner you accept the dull,

愈早接受这个事实 miserable reality of your existence,

才会变得更加幸福 the happier you'll be.

你还真是会说话啊 Wow. Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

当心 蜗牛杀手 两点钟方向 Heads up! Shell crusher, two o'clock!

大家注意 按照预演的做 All right, people, you know the drill.

缩壳快滚 Tuck and roll!

缩不进去 我缩不进去 Can't tuck. I can't tuck!

西奥 缩壳快滚 Theo, tuck and roll!

以前就说过 我就不缩壳快滚 We've been over this. I don't tuck and roll.

你背着壳是有原因的 缩进去 You have a shell for a reason. Use it.

缩你的 You use it.

拜托 他都没看这边 I mean, come on, he's not even looking this way.

喂 喝果汁那个 好车啊 Hey, Juice Box, nice tricycle!

听见我说什么了吗 You see what I'm saying?

好了 躲得好 All right, good hustle.

大家都躲得很好 Good hustle, everybody!

除了你 Almost everybody.

下班时间 Quitting time!

晚安 吉姆 晚安 莎莉 Good night, Jim! Night, Sally!

晚安 史蒂夫 我不知道你叫什么 Night, Steve! I don't know your name.

我先走了 再见 I'm out of here! Bye!

您现在收看的是《追风竞速》栏目 You're watching Fast!

由激动饮料赞助播出 Sponsored by Adrenalode!

激动 在犹他和南达科塔州暂不合法 Adrenalode, not legal in Utah and South Dakota. 请不要在24小时内 Do not exceed more than

连续饮用超过两灌激动 two cans of Adrenalode in a 24-hour period.

请将激动远离火 水 和沙土 Do not expose Adrenalode to flame, or to water, or to sand. 没错 Yes!

口感爽爆了 That tastes awesome.

欢迎回到"直击印第安纳波利斯"专题报道 Welcome back to The Road to Indianapolis. 我身边的是印第五连冠 I'm here with five-time Indy champ,

传奇车手盖·加涅 the legendary Guy Gagné!

我爱你 盖 I love you, Guy!

告诉大家 盖 对那些可能 Tell us, Guy, do you have any advice

在家中电视机前的未来赛车手 for the future racers out there

你有什么建议呢 who might be watching at home right now?

天啊 说我呢 说我呢 Oh, my gosh. That's me, that's me.

每一场角逐 Well, there comes a time in every race

都会有这么个关键瞬间 when a driver is forced to make that one,

车手不得不做出抉择 key, split-second decision.

是减速退守 还是勇往直前 Fall behind, or push ahead.

勇往直前 Push ahead!

是铤而走险 放手一搏 To take a chance and risk it all,

还是稳扎稳打 甘于失败 or play it safe and suffer defeat.

放手一搏 盖 Risk it all, Guy!

但真正使冠军区别于普通车手的 But what really separates the racers from the champions 快说 Yes!

唯一一点 that one thing that

使你卓尔不群的 separates the ordinary from the extraordinary

是什么 What is it?

那就是... That one thing is...

不 No!

不 别这样 No, you didn't!

不 不 不 不 不 No! No! No! No! No!

快回来 电视 Come back to me, TV!

-只有做到... -管用了 - Only you have your finger on the... - It's working!

-早上好 鲍勃 -早上好 莎莉 - Morning, Bob. - Morning, Sally.

早上好 史蒂夫 Morning, Steve.

早... Morning...

其实 这是好事 You know, this is good.

是啊 好事 Yes, this is good.

我觉得这是个重大进展 I daresay we've had a breakthrough, here.

电视没了 你终于可以走出车库 With that TV gone, you can finally get out of that garage 忘掉那些关于赛车的鬼话 and put all that racing nonsense behind you.

然后呢 And do what?

享受你的真实生活啊 Start living your life.

我有自己的生活吗 I have a life?

大红美 Big Red?

大红美 Big Red!

缩不进去 我缩不进去 I can't tuck. I can't tuck!

-太棒了 -终于熟了 - Yes! - Finally!

太好了 我们可以一饱口福 All right, let's chow down!

大家慢着 Hit the brakes, people.

今天是剪草日 It's Gardener Day.

你们就这样放弃了 You're quitting? Just like that?

撑死胆大的 饿死胆小的 Hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

你们这样是不对的 That's a bad thing.

每一场角逐 "There comes a time in every race

都会有这么个关键瞬间 when a driver is forced to make that one,

车手不得不做出抉择 key, split-second decision."

他说什么 What did he just say?

是铤而走险 放手一搏 "Take a chance and risk it all,

还是稳扎稳打 甘于失败 or play it safe and suffer defeat."

好了 别疯言疯语了 西奥 Okay, enough with the crazy talk, Theo.

离草坪远点 回去工作 Just step away from the grass and get back to work.

西奥 Theo!

赛手们已于起跑线准备就绪 And the cars are at the starting line.

先生们 启动引擎 Gentlemen, start your engines.

特搏

凶残割草机

又一次 特搏处于领先 And once again, it's Turbo out front.

没有遥不可及的梦想 No dream is too big.

驶入快车道 就在终点线 In the high lane! At the stripe!

看来冠军是 And it looks like the winner is...

缩壳快滚 西奥 缩壳快滚 Tuck and roll, Theo! Tuck and roll!#p#分页标题#e# 不 No!

你疯了吗 Are you insane?

你差点就没命了 You could've gotten yourself killed!

西奥 你到底在想什么 Theo, what were you thinking?

关于放弃的英文台词篇十
《非常经典有深意的英文电影台词》

[转] 非常经典有深意的英文电影台词 转载自 雨雁£恒飞 转载于2010年08月06日 20:03 阅读(8) 评论(1) 分类: 个人日记 举报 1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。  One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.        2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。  Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.        3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。  Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.        4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。  I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.     5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。  Love makes man grow up or sink down.        6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。  If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.       7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。  We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.     8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。  One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes

you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.        9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。  When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.     10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。  When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.       11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。  If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.        12.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。  Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.        13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。  I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.    14.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。  Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.       15.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的

爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。  Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.      16.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。  We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.       17.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。  Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.         18.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。  In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness     19.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。  If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, sheneeds reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herselfclearly. coz only she has is misfortune.     20.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。  An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.       21.我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。  I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.       22.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经

拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。  In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.       23.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。  Idon't think that when people grow up, they will become morebroad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's theleast. And then be a simple man.       24.当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。  When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up andhave a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't takeaway the world that belongs to you.

以上就是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/带给大家不一样的精彩成考报名。想要了解更多《关于放弃的英文台词》的朋友可以持续关注中国招生考试网,我们将会为你奉上最全最新鲜的成考报名内容哦! 中国招生考试网,因你而精彩。

相关热词搜索:c罗永不放弃台词 永不放弃经典台词 永不放弃台词

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“关于放弃的英文台词”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"关于放弃的英文台词" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/zhishi/80606.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!