当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 推荐 > 泰坦尼克号简单的话

泰坦尼克号简单的话

2016-02-03 10:07:39 成考报名 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 浏览:

导读: 泰坦尼克号简单的话篇一《泰坦尼克号台词完整版》 ...

欢迎来到中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/成考报名栏目,本文为大家带来《泰坦尼克号简单的话》,希望能帮助到你。

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇一
《泰坦尼克号台词完整版》

泰坦尼克号01

Thirteen meters. You should see it.马上就要看到它了

Okay,Mir-2,we're going over the bow,Stay with us.和平二号,我们到船头上去跟上

Okay,quiet. We're rolling.好,安静,要拍了

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship…

它象鬼影似的在黑暗里出现了

…still gets me every time.令人胆颤心惊

To see the sad ruin of the great ship,sitting here…

眼前躺着的是泰坦尼克的残骸

…where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912…

1912年4月15日凌晨2点半

…after her long fall…它沉入了海底…from the world above.这艘巨轮从此消失了

You're so full of shit,boss.头儿,你可真会抒情

Dive six.这已经是第六次了

Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.

我们又来到泰坦尼克号的甲板上

Two and a half miles down,深度2.5海里,3,821 meters.大约是3821公尺

The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.

潜艇外的水压是每平方寸3.5吨

These windows are nine inches thick and if they go…窗的厚度是9寸

…it's sayonara in two microseconds.要是破裂,所有的人转眼就没命

All right,enough of that bullshit.好了,就说道这吧

Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.Sure. Okay,take her up and over the bow rail.好吧,升上去,到船头

好吧,我们就停在船员舱顶上。是

Okay,Mir-2,we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.听着,和平二号

泰坦尼克号02 You guys set to launch?现在准备放邓肯,你准备好了吗? Yeah,Brock,launching Dunkin now. Go,Charlie .是,准备放邓肯。开始放缆绳 - All right,tether out. - Tether out.- 放缆绳 - 放缆绳 Okay,Brock,we're dropping down along the hull.邓肯出发,沿着船身运行 Yeah,roger that. Okay,drop down,and go into the first-class gangway door. 知道了,继续向前,下沉 从头等舱入口进去 I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 先在D层的接待厅和餐厅进行搜索 Copy that.Tether out. - Tether out.-明白 到了 - 到了 Okay,now left. Now left. Left,left.好,往左,往左 Snoop Dog is on the move,We're headed down the stairwell. 猎狗正在行动,顺着楼梯到底 Okay,Lewis,drop down to B deck.A deck. 好,继续往下到B层,这是A层 - Give me some rope,Captain. - B deck. Get in there.- 还得放缆绳 - 到了,进去 - Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I see it. I got it.- 留神门框,留神,留神门框 - 知道,看着吧 We're good. Just chill,boss.一切顺利,放心吧,头儿 Okay,make your turn.拐弯,拐弯,留神,别撞上墙 - Cable out,Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.- 知道了,头儿 - 你来掌控 Brock,we're at the piano. You copy?已经到钢琴这了,回话 Copy that. 继续往前 Right there.往那边,往那边 - That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.- 你看这就是卧室的门 - 知道,知道 We're in. We're in,baby. We're there.进来了!我们进入卧室了 That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept. 霍利的床。那狗娘养的就睡在这儿 Oops. Somebody left the water running.这里有人忘了关水 Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.停下,暂时停下,往右拐,回去 That wardrobe door. Get closer.那是衣柜,靠近一点儿 - You're smelling something,boss. - I want to see what's under it.- 发现什么了,头儿 - 你把橱门打开 Give me my hands,man.帮个忙伙计 All right.好了 - Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.- 小心,别弄破了 - 好了 Okay,go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.掀,掀。掀开 Keep going. Go.Okay,drop it.继续放下 Oh,baby. Are you seeing this,boss?噢,乖乖,保险柜 It's payday,boys.Cha-ching!我们发财了。拉起来,拉起来 - We did it,Bobby. - We brought it back.- 啊,有收获,鲍比 - 我们把它带来 Oh,yeah! You the man!放放,好 Who's the best,baby? Say it.拉维特,谁最棒?说呀,说呀,说呀

You are,Lewis.你最棒,路易

- Bobby,my cigar. - Right here.- 鲍比雪茄- 这儿

Okay,crack her open.好,把它打开

Let me get around. Hang on.让我下来,等一下 你看到了吗

- You getting it? - Got it.- 你取到了? - 拿到了

泰坦尼克号03

Shit.No diamond.见鬼。没有钻石

You know,boss,this same thing happened to Geraldo…我说头儿

…and his career never recovered.我们是进了宝山可出来却两手空空

Turn the camera off.把摄影机关上

Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.头儿,合伙人想知道情况

Hey,Dave. Barry,hi. Look,it wasn't in the safe.

喂 ,代夫,贝里你好,没在保险柜

Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.

不不不,不用担心,可能在别的地方

Hell,yes.The floor debris in the suite,the mother's room

是的。当然可能了,破地板缝他母亲的卧室,我想总会找到的

- The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.我想永远找不到

A dozen other places.确实不太好找啊

Guys,look,you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close.

再说 …啊不过还有几间屋子没进去

We just got to go through a little process of elimination.

得慢慢来每间屋里都得仔细的找

Hang on a second.Let me see that. - We might have something here,guys.

-请稍等 我看看 - 好象发现了什么

- Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.-

钻石的像片呢? - 喂,等我电话 噢

I'll be goddamned.我的上帝啊

Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.

寻宝专家布劳克?拉维特以寻找沉船里的珠宝首饰而闻名

It's okay,I'll feed you in a minute.好,一会儿call你

He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.

他租了艘俄国潜艇,在大西洋底搜寻泰坦尼克号的残骸

He's with us live via satellite,from the research ship Keldysh…

此刻他正在科研号上,接受我们通过卫星对他进行独家采访

…in the North Atlantic.- Hello,Brock,- Hello,Tracy.- 你好,拉维特 - 你好,得雷西

Of course,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.

泰坦尼克号的事几乎已经是家喻户晓

You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.

比如乐队不停的奏乐直到沉入大海

But what I'm interested in are the untold stories…可是我还想了解得更多一点

…the secrets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.那些沉藏在船舱里的故事

And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…所以我们深入残骸

…than anybody has ever done before.到前人从没到过的内舱进行搜寻

Your expedition is at the center of a storm…人们对你这次行动是有争议的

…of controversy over salvage rights,and even ethics.古人说是正当的,也有说是不正当的

Many are calling you a grave-robber.还有的人骂你是盗墓的

Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb…

考古的人得尽可能地挖掘古坟 否则他就无法深入研究了

- What is it? - Turn that up,dear.- 那是什么? - 亲爱的,把它转过来

I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure…我在学校里读过博物馆学

that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.有办法让任何遗物得到妥善的保存

Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.这幅画是今天刚发现的

A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years…

它葬在海底下已经有84年了

…and my team are able to preserve it intact.

可我们将它完整地保存下来了

Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?

难道说,应该让这幅画永远地埋在海底下

We can see it and …I'll be goddamned.我们能看到它 …噢,我的上帝呀

Brock,there's a satellite call for you.拉维特,有你的电话

Bobby,we're launching. See these submersibles going in the water?

布尔 ,没时间了 你没看见我们正准备下水吗!

Trust me,buddy,you want to take this call.

,你听我说一句,你肯定会感兴趣的 拉维特

This better be good.但愿如此

- You got to speak up. She's kind of old. - Great.-

你可得大声点啊。她的年纪可不小了 - 好吧 唉…,

This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you,Mrs …

我是布劳克.拉维特。你有事吗?嗯,她叫 …

Calvert. Rose Calvert.卡夫.露丝卡夫

Mrs.Calvert?卡夫太太

I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet,Mr.Lovett.

啊,我想问一下你有没有找到 那颗海洋之星,拉维特先生

Told you you wanted to take the call.怎么样,我没有说错吧

All right,you have my attention,Rose.您能提供什么线索吗

Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?

露丝 ,您知道那个画中女人是谁

Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me.当然。画中的女人是我

She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.

她准是个骗子,不是想骗钱 就是想出风头

God only knows why! Like that Russian babe,Anesthesia.

这种人太多了 以前也有过,别上她的当

They're inbound!布劳克,他来了,那儿

Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17,right?

露丝 ?卡夫死在泰坦尼克号上,那年她十七岁对吗?

That's right.没错

If she had lived,she'd be over 100 by now.要是活着的话,现在已经100多岁了

101 next month.对101岁

Okay,so she's a very old goddamn liar.是呀,这是个上百岁的老骗子

Look,I've already done the background on this woman…

听我说头儿,这个女人在20年代

…all the way back to the '20s,when she was working as an actress.

那个时候的背景我已经查过了

An actress. There's your first clue,Sherlock.那个时候她是个演员

Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.

演员 ,首先身份就对不上号。那个当时她姓道森不姓卡夫

They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.

后来嫁给姓卡夫尔的,搬到新达拉比 在那儿住下,生下几个孩子

Now Calvert's dead,and from what I hear,Cedar Rapids is dead.

现在卡夫尔已经死了 新达拉比已经非常冷清了

And everybody who knows about the diamond…知道这颗钻石的人已经死了

…is supposed to be dead or on this boat,but she knows.现在只剩下这个线索了

Doesn't exactly travel light,does she?哈哈,她的随身物品可真不少啊

Hurry up,give him a hand!快点,帮他一把

Mrs.Calvert,I'm Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.卡夫尔太太,我是布劳克。欢迎光临 Okay,let's get her inside there.好吧,带她进客舱

- Hi,Miss Calvert. - Hi.- 你好,卡夫尔小姐 - 你好

- Welcome to the Keldysh- Thanks.- 欢迎你光临 - 谢谢

泰坦尼克号04

Yes?请讲- Are your staterooms all right? - Oh,yes,very nice.-

您看,这间客房行吗?- 噢,行,非常

Have you met my granddaughter,Lizzy? She takes care of me

.啊这是我孙女,她叫丽西。她照顾我

We met just a few minutes ago. Remember,Nana,up on deck?我们刚才见过面了 Oh,yeah … 忘了,在甲板上

There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.呕,

是呀,对,这样好。嗯,我出门总爱带着照片

Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like?您看,还有什么事情需要我办?Yes. 是的

I would like to see my drawing.我想看我的画像

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.

路易十六曾经戴过一颗大的钻石,皇冠兰宝石

It disappeared in 1792.1792年,他上了断头台

About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.

从那以后,那颗钻石就失踪了

The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped,too.

有资料说,当时钻石也被砍了

Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.

后来被人雕刻成心的形姿态,成为海洋之心

Today,it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.它的价值超过希望之钻

It was a dreadful,heavy thing. I only wore it this once.

噢,在脖子上挺沉的。我只戴过一次

You actually think this is you,Nana?奶奶,这真的是您?

It is me,dear. 当然是我

Wasn't I a dish?挺漂亮是吗?

I tracked it down through insurance records.哈,我查了一下保险记录

An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.

当年有人索取了一笔失物赔偿金

Can you tell me who the claimant was,Rose?

您知道不知道那个人的名字呢?

I should imagine someone named Hockley.

噢,我记得他们家是姓霍利

Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.那个霍利没错

The claim was for a diamond necklace his son,Caledon,bought his fiancee,you.

匹兹堡的钢铁大王。钻石是他儿子卡尔买的,打算送给未婚妻

A week before he sailed on Titanic.是启航前一星期买的

It was filed right after the sinking.出事以后就索赔了

So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.

这颗钻石从此就葬入了海底

You see the date?您瞧,日期

"April 14,1912."1912年4月14日

Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…假如您奶奶真是画里的人 …she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.

那她在船沉的那天戴过钻石 And that makes you my new best friend.这么一来,我们就成了好朋友了

These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.

这些是在您客舱里找到的

This was mine.是我的

How extraordinary!简直太奇妙了

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇二
《泰坦尼克号的完整台词》

泰坦尼克号的完整台词 “你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。 露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克•道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。 一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。 “把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。 当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说: “好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着: “我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!” 杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道: “飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up. Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system,

production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and

composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born... For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move... Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland... "SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath

submissive. "Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

and a step on the liao. Lucy's eyes closed, although not habit, but she felt relieved, jack hand to her

strength, although she see, also go smoothly. When Ruth felt a lot of body position high, jack put her hand to help her two firmly grasp the railings. Jack fell in Ruth's ear asked: "trust me?" Ruth smiled answered: "I believe you!" Then, jack stood behind the Ruth clung to her body, Lucy's hands from the railing, and his two arms unbend, simultaneously, for rose said: "Good, open your eyes!" Gosh! Ruth replied the zheng big eyes. This is how magnificent landscape! Say nothing, arouses the sea waves on foot, except for jack and rose again without any creature, around all substance has disappeared, but Nick's all set to oneself is directly behind, it seems, or from the sea, or simply place the Haitian between. It feels like the sea gulls fly low post, can interfere with seawater, and like the dolphins and whales from the sea, in the midst of the sea, gentle rolling at himself. Stick together tightly with jack, the two arms is a double wings, it can vacate, can fly, can go to any place... Lucy's heart is like the heart of a newborn baby brilliant naive, the deep sea, the clear only last a glow of the sky, let her excitement, she detached, she sniffed5 yelling: "I fly, I fly up, jack!" Jack tightly around her waist and make her stand. She clung to the ear, jack shouted: "Fly, fly, I sit on the ship and Josephine, I fly! Fly, fly, we have the sky..." The Titanic was a violin, lyrical melodies sprightly convey to the new life, passionate with a good rhythm, singing the song of victory jack and Lucy new life journey...

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

"Rose, listen to me......Listen......

Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me......

It brought me to you......

And I'm thankful, Rose......

I'm thankful......"

杰克:“你向我保证……答应我你要活下来……永远也不放弃……不管发生什么……不管多么绝望无助……现在就答应我,不要忘了这个承诺”

“罗丝,听我说……听着……赢得那张票是发生在我身上的最幸运的事……它将我带到你的身边……我很感激,罗丝……很感激……”

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇三
《泰坦尼克号十大经典台词》

《泰坦尼克号》10大经典台词

1. You jump, I jump.

1. 你跳我就跳。

2. We're women. Our choices are never easy.

2. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

3. All life is a game of luck.

3. 生活本来就全靠运气。

4. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

4. 我宁愿当他的娼妓也不愿做你的妻子。

5. You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .

5. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。

6. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

6. 赢得船票……是我一生最幸运的事,让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,答应我,你不会放弃……无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样……Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

7. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….

7. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

8. Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

8. 别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

9. I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

9. 我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

10. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

10. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇四
《最新泰坦尼克号经典台词》

最新泰坦尼克号经典台词 泰坦尼克号(RMS-Titanic)是一艘奥林匹克级邮轮,于1912年4月处女航时撞上冰山后沉没。电影泰坦尼克号就是根据此真实故事改编而成.

我们还是回忆一下进食过程当中露斯妈妈说过的所有话吧。以下是露斯妈妈对于杰克说的话以及杰克的回答——

“你们舱的前提怎么样,杰克师长教师?”在场的人都是甲等舱乘客,只有杰克是三等舱来的,如许问分明是不给人面子嘛! “简直不错夫人,连只老鼠也没有!”杰克到底是见过世面的,他的回答引起一片会心的笑声。

“您住在哪儿杰克师长教师?”她是指杰克的家住在哪儿。 “我今朝住在泰坦尼克号上,至于往后住在哪儿,那患上听从上帝的安排,夫人!”

“你旅行的用度是从哪儿来的?”

“我走一起干一起的活,这张泰坦尼克号的船票是我打扑克赢的,我命运好!”

“你感觉如许的生活有意思吗

我们还是回忆一下进食过程当中露斯妈妈说过的所有话吧。以下是露斯妈妈对于杰克说的话以及杰克的回答——

“你们舱的前提怎么样,杰克师长教师?”在场的人都是甲等舱乘客,只有杰克是三等舱来的,如许问分明是不给人面子嘛!

“简直不错夫人,连只老鼠也没有!”杰克到底是见过世面的,他的回答引起一片会心的笑声。

“您住在哪儿杰克师长教师?”她是指杰克的家住在哪儿。

“我今朝住在泰坦尼克号上,至于往后住在哪儿,那患上听从上帝的安排,夫人!”

“你旅行的用度是从哪儿来的?”

“我走一起干一起的活,这张泰坦尼克号的船票是我打扑克赢的,我命运好!”

“你感觉如许的生活有意思吗

《泰坦尼克号》中英文经典台词

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教化良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么均可以.把你的心交付我吧.

3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得颇有钱的样子她们就会跟你套近乎。

4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...

赢到船票,坐上这艘船„是我平生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。 PS

很内疚的,在今天以前,我起根没有完完备整地看完过一次《泰坦尼克号》。

于是今全国午,在电视机点播里,正式地播放了一次。

除了震撼,照旧震撼。

男女主角Jack以及Rose,自没必要说,然而我同样无法忘记阿谁所谓的送命的士兵——Caledon 'Cal' Hockley。

我始末相信,他是真心肠爱着Rose的,而不是由于Rose的美貌、身份或其他,否则在他可以在前面坐入救护艇却听说Rose以及Jack在船的半边时便不有可能会放弃逃生的时机,而恼怒地跑到船的半边去寻找自己喜爱的女子。

更重要的是,整部影片里最震撼我的台词,除了那一些个被大家说烂了的“I'm the king of world”、“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you... ”什么的以外,便是Hockley的那段“There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.”了。

没有出处的。

Titanic,感激你带给我的感动。

泰坦尼克号经典对白

精彩对白:

You jump, I jump

你跳我就跳

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you„.

Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

Rose: I love you Jack.

Rose:Jack,我爱你!

Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

Rose:我很冷。

Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇五
《泰坦尼克号经典部分台词(英汉对照)》

Hello, Jack. 哈啰 杰克

I changed my mind. 我改变主意了

They said you might be up here... 听说你在这里

Uhh~ Give me your hand. 手伸出来

Now close your eyes. 闭上眼睛

Go on. 快点

Now step up. 站上来

Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed. 抓紧栏杆 眼睛闭好 别偷看

-Don't peek. -别偷看 -I'm not. -不会

Step up onto the rail. 踩在栏杆上

Hold on. Hold on. 抓紧

Keep your eyes closed. 眼睛闭好

-Do you trust me? -你信任我吗? -I trust you. -我信任你

All right, open your eyes. 好 张开眼睛

I'm flying. Jack. 我在飞 杰克

Come, Josephine, in my flying machine 约瑟芬 上到我的飞行器

Going up she goes Up she goes 我们一起飞上云宵

It's getting quiet. 静下来了

It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats

organized. 他们需要一点时间 才能把船安排好

I don't know about you... 不知道你是怎么想的

but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter... 但我准备写封抗议信

to the White Star Line about all this. 给白星轮船公司

I love you, Jack. 我爱你 杰克

Don't you do that. 不要这样

Don't you say your goodbyes. 别说再见 时候还没到

Not yet. Do you understand me? 听到没有?

I'm so cold. 我好冷

Listen, Rose... 听我说 萝丝

you're gonna get out of here. 你可以脱险

You're gonna go on... 你会活下去

and you're gonna make lots of babies. 生一堆小孩

And you're gonna watch them grow. 然后看着他们长大

You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed. 你会长命百岁 寿终正寝

Not here. 不会死在这里的

Not this night. 不会像是今晚如此的下场

Not like this. Do you understand me? 听到没有?

I can't feel my body. 我都麻痹了 Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. 赢到船票 坐上这艘船 是我一生最美好的事 It brought me to you. 让我能跟你相逢 And I'm thankful for that, Rose. 我很感激 萝丝 I'm thankful. 我很感激 You must... 你一定要 do me this honor. 你一定要 帮我这个忙 You must promise me that you'll survive. 你要答应我 你会活下去

That you won't give up... 你不会放弃 no matter what happens. 不管发生什么事 No matter how hopeless. 不论希望多么的渺茫 Promise me now, Rose. 现在答应我 萝丝 And never let go of that promise. 且绝对不要食言 I promise. 我答应你 Never let go. 永不放弃 I'll never let go, Jack. 我不会放弃的 杰克 I'll never let go.(哈气) 我永不放弃

Jack? 杰克 There's a boat. 船来了 Jack? 杰克 There's a boat, Jack. 船来了 杰克 Come back. 回来 Come back!

Come back.

I'll never let go. I promise.

回来 回来 我永不放弃 我答应

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇六
《《泰坦尼克号》经典对白》

《泰坦尼克号》经典对白

You let goand I’m gonna have to jump in there after you###

(On deck. Rose is crying and runs past Jack who is lying on a bench smoking. She climbs over the ship’s railings and hangs on with her back to the ship about to jump into the sea.)

JACK: Don't do it!

ROSE: Stay back! Don't come any closer!

JACK: Come on! Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.

ROSE: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!

JACK: No, you won't!

ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.

JACK: Well, you would have done it already.

ROSE: You're distracting me. Go away!

JACK: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.

(Jack starts taking off his shoes.)

ROSE: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed.

JACK: I'm a good swimmer.

ROSE: The fall alone would kill you.

JACK: It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.

ROSE: How cold?

JACK:Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. Have you ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?

ROSE: What?

JACK:Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we

went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota. Ice-fishing is, you know, when you...

ROSE: I know what ice-fishing is!

JACK: Sorry. You just seemed like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. Anyway, I uh, fell through some thin ice, and I'm telling ya, water that cold, like right down there, it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. You can't breathe, you can't think, at least not about anything but the pain. Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. Like I said, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.

(He starts to take off his coat).

ROSE: You're crazy!

JACK: That's what everybody says, but with all due respect, miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. Come on! Come on, give me your hand. You don't want to do this.

(She takes his hand and turns around. They are facing each other but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)

JACK: Whew. I'm Jack Dawson.

ROSE: I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.

###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了###

(甲板上。露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到。露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海。)

杰克:别这样。

露丝:别过来!别靠近我!

杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来。

露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!

杰克:不,你不会跳的。

露丝:你说我不会跳是什么意思?别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话。你不了解我。 杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了。

露丝:你在分散我的注意力。滚开!

杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了。你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去。

(杰克开始脱鞋子。)

露丝:别傻了,你会死的。

杰克:我水性很好。

露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了。

杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了。

露丝:多凉?

杰克:像冰一样。顶多高几度。你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?

露丝:什么州?

杰克: 那儿的冬天最冷。我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿。我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你……

露丝:我知道!

杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢。总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛。所以我不想跟你跳下去。不过,我也没有别的选择。所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱。

(他开始脱上衣。)

露丝:你疯了。

杰克: 人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上。来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳。

(她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷。)

杰克:我叫杰克·唐逊。

露丝:我叫露丝·迪维特·布凯特。

You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive...### (Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)

ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###

(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?

露丝:我觉得很冷。

杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。

露丝:我答应你。

杰克:永不放弃。

露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

泰坦尼克号简单的话篇七
《泰坦尼克号经典台词》

评价:

《泰坦尼克号》就是这样一部唯美而惊心动魄的诗集,是一篇唯美的抒情散文,是以细节构成宏大主题的佳作。

做为一部商业片,《泰坦尼克号》所展现的就不只是弥漫世界的惶惶不可终日的恐惧和反省 自身的怀疑,它之所以把爱情故事作为主线,正是强调现代人在困境中自我拯救。 这是一部商业片但商业当中也包含许多的哲学、艺术、音乐。我认为它是一部二十世纪工业社会的史诗大片。它给我们的震撼不言而喻。

经典台词:

1 、“I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up.”

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

2、“A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.”

女人的心是一片秘密的深洋

3 、“I will never let go,Jack, I’ll never let go.”

我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃

4 、“i`m the king of the world”

我是世界之王

5、“Jack,I'm flying!”

杰克,我在飞!

6 、“You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.”

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

7、“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...”

赢到船票,露丝,这是我一生最美好的事,它让我能跟你相逢

8、“You jump,I jump.”

你跳,我就跳(超级经典的泰坦尼克号英语台词)

9、To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10、All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

11、We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易

12、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you„.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

13、Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?

听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?

14、Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... 露丝,答应我,千万别忘了。

15、Never let go.

不要食言。

16、I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,杰克。

17、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the

former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

18、 Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.Inside,I was screaming.

外表看我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

19、 We're the luckiest sons -of-*es in the word.

我们是真他妈走运极了。

20、There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you,if you would not deny me.Open you are heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧!

21、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

22、Remember,they love money,so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you are in the club.

只要你装的很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

23、 Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

24、 I love you ,Jack!

我爱你,杰克!

25、 Only you can do that.

只有你自己能够救自己。

感受:

苏格兰风笛,优美旋律,给我们展现一幅幅优美的画面。这就是语文上的通感。 凄美的场景,无奈的选择,永恒的爱情,这也许是让我们为之叹息的原因之一吧! 同样是人,不一样的表现。人格的高尚和卑劣通过鲜明的对比表现出来。

以上就是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/带给大家不一样的精彩成考报名。想要了解更多《泰坦尼克号简单的话》的朋友可以持续关注中国招生考试网,我们将会为你奉上最全最新鲜的成考报名内容哦! 中国招生考试网,因你而精彩。

相关热词搜索:

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“泰坦尼克号简单的话”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"泰坦尼克号简单的话" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/tuijian/203282.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!