当前位置: 首页 > 实用文档 > 推荐 > marriage up an down 夏洛克

marriage up an down 夏洛克

2016-10-10 14:21:26 编辑:chenghuijun 来源:http://www.chinazhaokao.com 成考报名 浏览:

导读:   Where do you think our clients come from?下面是中国招生考试网http: www chinazhaokao com 小编今天为大家精心准备了marria ...

  Where do you think our clients come from?下面是中国招生考试网http://www.chinazhaokao.com/小编今天为大家精心准备了marriage up an down 夏洛克,希望对大家有所帮助!

  marriage up an down 夏洛克(1)

  白俄罗斯 明斯克

  和我从头说下事情经过吧

  Just tell me what happened from the beginning.

  我们去了一间酒吧

  We had been to a bar,

  很棒 我和那边的一个女招待聊得火热

  nice place, and, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,

  凯伦就不高兴鸟[口音太重] 所以我们回了旅店

  and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel, 之后便吵了起来

  we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.

  她总是数落我 说我不系真男人

  She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.

  不"是"真男人

  Wasn't a real man.

  -啥 -语法错了 是"是" 不是"系"

  - What? - It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".

  继续

  Go on.

  后来我就不知道怎么回事了

  Well...then I don't know how it happened,

  只是突然间发现我手里拿着把刀

  but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...

  我爹是个屠夫 所以我对使刀还蛮在行

  ..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives. -他交我们怎么把一头野兽大卸大块 -是"教"

  - He learned us how to cut up a beast. - Taught.

  -又是啥 -教你们怎么大卸八块

  - What? - Taught you how to cut up a beast.

  好吧 所以我就作了

  Yeah, well, then I done it.

  -是"做" -好吧 我做了 我捅了她

  - Did it. - Did it! Stabbed her,

  捅了一刀又一刀 然后我看到她以...

  over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't... "已"经

  ..wasn't...

  不动了

  ..moving no more.

  一动也不动

  Any more.

  上帝保佑 我也不知是怎么回事

  God help me, I dunno how it happened,

  但我发誓这是一场意外

  but it was an accident, I swear.

  你必须帮我 福尔摩斯先生

  You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!

  大家都说你是最好的

  Everyone says you're the best.

  要是你不肯帮我

  Without you...

  我就得被脚死了

  I'll get hung for this.

  放心吧 别克先生 才不会呢

  No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.

  你是会被"绞"死

  Hanged, yes.

  38

  你到底在抽什么风

  What the hell are you doing?!

  -本少爷无聊 -啥

  - Bored. - What?!

  -无聊死了 -别

  - Bored! - No...

  无聊无聊

  marriage up an down 夏洛克(2)

  The stage is set, the curtain rises. We are ready to begin. (Begin what?) Sometimes to solve a case, one must first solve another. (Oh, you have a case, then, a new one?) An old one, very old. I shall have to go deep. (Deep? Into what?) Myself.

  第一遍看完全不知所云,然而二刷很清楚了,这是Sherlock和自己的对话,也是Sherlock和观众的对话,还是二位大手和观众的对话。Sherlock went deep into his own dream(?or OD'd hallucination or mind palace... Name it you may) and that's the beginning of the core plot. 这种人在戏中亦在戏外的感觉真是十分奇妙啊。

  验尸Bride处:Gun in the mouth, a bullet through the brain... Back of the head blown clean off. How could he survive? -"She", you mean.

  两个世界的第一次重合,The Bride和Moriarty两个案件交叠,开始引入现实世界部分。Sherlock从Moriarty之死的疑团回溯到19世纪追查The Bride案,观众从The Bride案联想到Moriarty死亡谜团(魔法特你挖的一手好坑!),从此处开始疑惑Sherlock所处世界的真实性。

  验尸Bride部分结束:These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters. And I shall have to go deeper still.

  又是一语双关。And deep waters of suffragette movement?

  麦哥召唤接任务处:These enemies are everywhere... undetected... and unstoppable. -Socialists? -Not socialists, Doctor, no. -Anarchists? -No. -The French? The suffragists? -Is there any large body of people you're not concerned about?

  其实这儿花生已经瞎猫碰死耗子猜出来主线Boss了!然而麦哥打得一手好太极,转移了话题。。

  去Carmichael place的火车上:You may, however, rest assured there are no ghosts in this world. Save those we make for ourselves.

  所以说魔在人心,恶果皆是亲手种。。。小夏此时大概已经推断出案件的大致情形了。

  见完Eustace Carmichael之后的对话:We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts. They are the shadows that define our every sunny day.

  小夏此时说的不只是The Bride吧,更多是在说Moriarty。即使已死,也是自己的弱点和心魔。然而人家俩的past是私情,这样类比真的好么。。。

  半夜蹲守Carmichael place:-..what made you like this? -Oh, Watson... Nothing made me. I made me. Redbeard?

  嘤嘤嘤Redbeard出现了。。。看来Sherlock的心结还是从Redbeard开始,再推测一下,后面麦哥小本本上的Redbeard大概是此时听到Sherlock梦中说到记下来的。。

  发现Eustace尸体之后:-What does that tell the foremost criminal investigator in England? -In England? -You're in deep, Sherlock, deeper than you ever intended to be. -Have you made a list? -Of what? -Everything. We will need a list. / -He's the crack in the lens, the fly in the ointment, the virus in the data.

  Sherlock(以为自己)看到了莫娘留下的Miss me字条,之后我们可以看出Sherlock又走到了mind palace(dream? hallucination?)的更深处,这里麦哥提醒他走得很深了,并且提醒他list的事情,大概这时Sherlock的潜意识想要唤醒他。Virus in the data又是两个世界交叉的一个点。

  小夏在mind palace里见到莫娘:

  重要的一段,从脑内真正切到21世纪的衔接部分。莫娘出现再次解释Sherlock所追寻的The truth,不是Sir Eustace, or the Bride, or any of it,而是need to know how("How can you be alive?")。"It's tearing your world apart, not knowing." Sherlock的潜意识知道“You're trying to stop me... To distract me, derail me.” 而莫娘清晰地指出“Because it's not the fall that kills you. It's the landing.” 是The Fall之后过渡期(花生结婚,Magnussen等等种种,landing)发生的一切将小夏拖到危险边缘,正像第三季里展示的那样。

  After landing part I:

  麦哥果然是最机智的一个。。。在其他人还在关心Sherlock在mind palace里做了什么的时候他就看出来卷毛其实是磕嗨了。。。“I was immersed.""Of course you were." 这讽刺的一语双关啧啧啧。。从这里我们还知道了那list是什么,嗑药清单。。。麦哥的兄弟深情也是感人:“I was there for you before. I'll be there for you again. I'll always be there for you.” 我们还知道了卷毛其实还是蹲了几天大牢的,也是为什么嗑药的原因:“A week in a prison cell, I should have realized.” 接下来暂时清醒的卷福又昏睡过去,脑内19世纪磕了药的那位被花生叫醒。“-I was on a jet. -A what?” 接下来是花生戒毒演说。。。

  找Mary部分:-What is happening? Are you even in a fit state? -For Mary, of course. Never doubt that, Watson. Never that.

  看到这里要泪奔,Sherlock的Last Vow再次出现,保护Mary成为他的责任之一,就像保护John一样,虽然第三季人物设定略崩坏,这个感情发展的过程完全(划掉)几乎没怎么刻画,然而这种情义还是很感人。。

  教堂部分:

  这里Molly和Janine都出现了,有趣的是她们出场的部分有两人现代场景的闪回,其实她们所说的话不仅是在叙述Emelia的故事,也对应Sherlock对待她们的方式,Molly每每被Sherlock言辞打击还被利用(虽然后来道歉了),Janine以为Sherlock是真心的结果却被伤害,这部分大概是魔法特个厌女症晚期给的一点补偿吧。。。这里团伙作案,Janine吓Eustace,Molly吓花生,Lady Carmichael杀夫,娘子军团分工明确配合默契,想想还有点小激动呢。。。

  After landing part II:

  注意!这段其实还是小夏的脑洞!然而这里潜意识里的John提醒他“We have a case, we have a real-life problem right now.” 想要把他引到正道上,其实已经给后面John救场的身份做铺垫了。

  瀑布部分:

  -Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep. Congratulations, you will be the first man in history to be buried in his own Mind Palace.

  -I am your weakness! I keep you down! Every time you stumble, every time you fail, when you're weak, I... am... there!

  -That's not fair, there's two of you! -There's always two of us. Don't you read The Strand?

  -Thank you, John. -Since when do you call me John? -You'd be surprised. -No, I wouldn't. -Time you woke up, Sherlock. I'm a story-teller, I know when I'm in one. -So what's he like? The other me in the other place? -Smarter than he looks. -Pretty damn smart, then. -Pretty damn smart.

  小夏已经到自己梦境(mind palace?hallucination?)的最底层了,在这儿只有Moriarty the weakness和他在一起,然而在他将要被Moriarty打败的时候John出现来救场了。想起之前看过的一篇分析说John从来没在Sherlock的mind palace里成为像Mycroft Molly等等作为Sherlock的一部分人格特性的存在,而是作为自己独立存在,那么在这儿小夏的mind palace最深处第一次明确体现出这点,John不是Sherlock可以加以吸收利用的一部分,他是独有的,是“Two of us”中的一个,是福尔摩斯探案集两主角不可替代,也不可或缺的一部分。他是Sherlock脆弱时坚定的支持者和拯救者,正是这种两人互有弥补,同时互相扶持的情谊产生的魅力跨越一百多年还在吸引各式各样的读者、观众。这里跨越时代的两版福华对话的部分真的很感人,背后满是彼此间的友情和欣赏。华生肯定了夏洛克的人情味,夏洛克也肯定了华生的才智(等了多久才等到这句话!)。看到“I'm a story-teller, I know when I'm in one.”仿佛华生这个人物跨越了时代和媒介,不再是书中剧中的人物形象,而是一个鲜活的人跳出戏外在对观众讲话。戏中戏戏外戏这种结构还是永远都看不厌。点睛之笔:“Elementary, my dear Watson.”

  marriage up an down 夏洛克(3)

  可老實說 是我的唯一缺點

  but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.

  不能允許你們繼續了

  You can't be allowed to continue.

  不許繼續了

  You just can't.

  我會盡量說服你

  I would try to convince you,

  可我想說的 你大概都已經想到了

  but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.

  也許我的答案你也心知肚明

  Probably my answer has crossed yours.

  ("Stayin' Alive" 比吉斯)

  "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees

  我接一下你沒意見吧?

  Do you mind if I get that?

  沒事 請便

  Oh, no, please.

  盡情使用你的餘生吧

  You've got the rest of your life.

  喂?

  Hello?

  廢話 當然是我 什麼事?

  Yes, of course it is. What do you want?

  (不好意思哈)

  sorry about that

  (沒事)

  IT'S FINE

  你再說一遍

  SAY THAT AGAIN!

  再說一遍 警告你 要是你敢騙我

  Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,

  我會找到你 活剝你的皮

  I will find you, and I will skin you.

  等等

  Wait.

  抱歉

  Sorry...

  今天死不成了

  Wrong day to die.

  你有更好的邀請了?

  Did you get a better offer?

  會給你消息的 夏洛克

  You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.

  要是你真有你說的東西 我會讓你發大財

  So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich.

  要是你沒有

  If you don't,

  我會把你做成鞋穿

  I'll make you into shoes.

  這是怎麼回事?

  What happened there?

  有人讓他改變了主意

  Someone changed his mind.

  問題在於...

  The question is...

  ...是誰?

  ..who?

  你不乖了是不是 殿下?

  Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?

  是 艾德勒小姐

  Yes, Miss Adler.

  根據阿瑟·柯南·道爾作品改編

  貝爾戈維亞醜聞案

  (華生醫生博客 五月30日 生活在繼續...)

  你在敲什麼?

  What are you typing?

  博客 寫什麼? 寫我們

  Blog. About? Us.

  是寫我吧 為什麼?

  You mean me. Why?

  看你敲了一大篇嘛

  Well, you're typing a lot.

  好吧

  Right, then.

  這回又什麼事?

  So, what have we got?

  我妻子好像在辦公室待得太長了

  My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office.

  無聊

  Boring.

  我覺得我丈夫有外遇 對

  I think my husband might be having an affair. Yes.

  她不是我姨媽 她被人偷換了

  She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced.

  我知道她被換了

  I know she has.

  我認識人的骨灰 開路

  I know human ash. Leave.

  價碼由您開 開多少我們都願意出

  We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention

  只要能找回這些文件 無聊

  for the recovery of these files. Boring.

  我們開了個網站 來解讀漫畫書的真意

  We have this website, it explains the true meaning of comic books,

  因為讀者總是不關注主題

  cos people miss a lot of the themes.

  可是所有的漫畫書突然就成真了

  But then all the comic books started coming true.

  哦 有意思

  Oh...interesting.

  "極客譯員"(諧音"希臘譯員" 原著篇目)

  Geek Interpreter

  什麼?

  what's that?

  案件標題 案件要標題做什麼?

  That's the title. What does it need a title for?

  真有人讀你的博客?

  Do people actually read your blog?

  你覺得客戶都是哪來的?

  Where do you think our clients come from?

  我有個網站啊

  I have a website.


marriage up an down 夏洛克相关热词搜索:夏洛克

1、《神探夏洛克第四季》(Sherlock Season 4),是英国广播公司BBC出品的电视系列剧,由史蒂文·莫法特、马克·加蒂斯主创,本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇、马丁·弗瑞曼搭档主演。神探夏洛克第四季《神探夏洛克:可恶的新娘》演员表 神探夏洛克上映时间(2015-12-26)

2、从2010年我还是个高三生,一天上早操的时候小伙伴给我推荐这个剧,到现在我已经身处英国在第一时间看完了这最新的一集,中间跨越了6年,6年是什么概念?是孩子都可以去神探夏洛克可恶的新娘影评3篇(2016-01-04)

最新推荐成考报名

更多
1、“marriage up an down 夏洛克”由中国招生考试网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与中国招生考试网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、"marriage up an down 夏洛克" 地址:http://www.chinazhaokao.com/tuijian/679874.html,复制分享给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!